News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Fuck you, Texas.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., December 21, 2013, 12:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/texas-father-barred-taking-pregnant-wife-off-life-200600388.html

QuoteOn Nov. 26, Erick Munoz woke to the sound of his year-old son crying and found his 14-weeks-pregnant wife, Marlise, lying on the kitchen floor, blue in the face and without a pulse. A firefighter and paramedic, Munoz called 911 and performed CPR, to no avail. When they arrived at the John Peter Smith Hospital (JPS) in Fort Worth, Texas, he thought he would have to make an agonizing decision: refuse life support even though that meant losing both his wife and his future child.

QuoteWhen Munoz first arrived at the hospital, he discovered that, according to Texas law, life-sustaining procedures may not be withheld or withdrawn from a pregnant woman, — even if she has an advance health care directive (also called a living will) stipulating that she does not want to be kept alive on a machine.

This thing where women aren't people, just baby incubators, is really fucking annoying.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 01:08:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSlrGlkM6o

I thought you had made a Texas thread to put this in but I didn't find it and I was pissed and dude. That sucks so bad. Fuck Texas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

There's at least one, possibly two.
But this does merit its own.

One of these cases is going to end up like this, except it'll be death penalty here.

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 03:12:46 AM
There's at least one, possibly two.
But this does merit its own.

One of these cases is going to end up like this, except it'll be death penalty here.

And you know it will, too. :(

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 27, 2013, 06:02:05 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 27, 2013, 02:17:15 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/27/22065237-knockout-attack-suspect-charged-with-federal-hate-crimes?lite

Well done, Houston, well done.   :|

This 'Knockout' thing is god damn ridiculous.

What pisses me off is that the media essentially CREATED this. It's a bunch of bullshit, a "game" that never existed until the "news" media started reporting it. It's like the jenkem epidemic, but more dangerous because idiots will actually try it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yep:

QuoteInvestigators retrieved other videos from Barrett's phone, including some in which he uses racial epithets and talks about trying to work up the courage to play the knockout game, the complaint states. In one, Barrett says: "That plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?"

The Good Reverend Roger

10 years in the joint for a chance to be on TV.

It would be hilarious except that the victim was seriously injured.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

!!##$%$%@$##&#%#$@$@#$@#

Because people aren't horrible enough. There isn't enough stupid and worthless shit to splatter across the TV and the internet. Nope, they gotta feed the bullshit machine.

Anna Mae Bollocks

He had to get up the "courage" to suckerpunch a man who is almost 80.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 27, 2013, 10:27:15 PM
He had to get up the "courage" to suckerpunch a man who is almost 80.
On some level i can understand the difficulty. Empathy makes it hard to hit anyone. I guess he had the potential to not be a complete shitneck but failed.   

heh heh heh, buttfailed.
OK, i am too drunk to post. Goodnight spags.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"