News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

NEW PROJECT: THE AUDIO BOOK OF THE DEAD

Started by Doktor Howl, April 16, 2010, 12:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

I've already contrib'ed, but I am still in.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dimocritus

I'm so in. Let me see if I can dig up some stuff.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on April 16, 2010, 03:48:03 PM
I just took a dump in that thread.

Kind of want to use your 30 days of Eris, either there or - more likely - in Graphic novel format.
Molon Lube

LMNO

At lunch, on mobile. PM me, we should talk about it. I got some ideas of my own.

Kai

Roger, I was thinking previously about including the "In those days" in this, but I wonder now if they wouldn't be better suited towards a stand alone format. I've showed them to my colleague HT and she thinks they are good, and that I should do something with them. If nothing else, show them to Dr. A- and Dr. Z- before I leave this town.

So, I'm thinking maybe a book in the sort of format of a book of poems would be good. You know, pocket sized, 5x7 inches, that sort of thing. Or not. I'm toying with it.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

The deadline for submissions is 9 days from now.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I can't wait to see what you end up using!!!

I don't have anything worth submitting, but maybe in a year or two, when I get better at this!  :wink: