News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Flounce Epidemic? Eat a Diseased Dick.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 07, 2011, 08:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on March 07, 2011, 08:31:51 PM
I didnt flounce, i got bored :P

i still check in to see if theres anything fabulous happening

EEET EEES FREEEED!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

I know.  You wandered off.

There was no "I'M FUCKING LEAVING FOREVER AND FUCK DISCORDIA!"

Nobody will listen, of course, just like I didn't listen 5-6 years ago.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

I like gladhanding the perverts at this place despite how horrible you all are.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 08:36:41 PM

I know.  You wandered off.

There was no "I'M FUCKING LEAVING FOREVER AND FUCK DISCORDIA!"

Nobody will listen, of course, just like I didn't listen 5-6 years ago.

I know you know i'm just clarifying for everyone else  :D
ive wandered back this week cause im sick and not leaving my room

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 08:21:59 PM
Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 07, 2011, 08:19:40 PM
Is there any region between the either/or of "rock n roller" and "delicate hothouse flowers", where we can not be shitheads to one another and still stay afloat?

The evidence suggests not.  There are - to my mind - 3 basic mindsets:

1.  Rock N Roller.

2.  Monkey.

3.  Self-Appointed Protectors of Monkeys.

Where #3 is also a monkey?

Until they learn to stand on two feet, I see myself at war with the monkeys - I'm not trying to protect them.

A real council of war has the advantage of hierarchy, and while none of us has solved the problem of how to coordinate a jailbreak without alphas, I'm positive that in-fighting/flinging shit at each other does not make us that much different from the monkeys who happen to be on the other side of our cage.

Luna

It's the internet.  People come, people go.  Sometimes they leave quietly, others they feel the need to make an exit of some sort or another.

Life goes on.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 07, 2011, 08:42:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 08:21:59 PM
Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 07, 2011, 08:19:40 PM
Is there any region between the either/or of "rock n roller" and "delicate hothouse flowers", where we can not be shitheads to one another and still stay afloat?

The evidence suggests not.  There are - to my mind - 3 basic mindsets:

1.  Rock N Roller.

2.  Monkey.

3.  Self-Appointed Protectors of Monkeys.

Where #3 is also a monkey?

Until they learn to stand on two feet, I see myself at war with the monkeys - I'm not trying to protect them.

A real council of war has the advantage of hierarchy, and while none of us has solved the problem of how to coordinate a jailbreak without alphas, I'm positive that in-fighting/flinging shit at each other does not make us that much different from the monkeys who happen to be on the other side of our cage.

Who gives a fuck if they're monkeys or not?  I don't have time for anyone but the rock n rollers...The rest can all chew on my gigantic syphilis spirochetes until their arses spout the pure pennicillin which I have to take in horse's doses, just to keep the fucking things somewhat dormant.

The rest can stay or go, live or die.  Makes no difference to me.

This ain't gonna be their century, is all I'm saying.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 08:27:04 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 07, 2011, 08:23:05 PM
Five bucks say they post here again by the end of the month.

Not touching that money.

I'm just a little tired of hearing what AWFUL PEOPLE we all are.

OF COURSE WE'RE AWFUL PEOPLE!  IF WE WEREN'T, WE'D BE IN THE FUCKING AMEN-PEW AT THE LOCAL BAPTIST CHURCH, GLADHANDING OUR NEIGHBORS AND PRETENDING WE AREN'T FUCKING PERVERTS.

They WANT to go back to Monkeytown?  Fucking let them.

You know what Roger?
Fuck you.
Does that make you feel special having someone get pissed at you? Is that what you want? Well fuck you, fuck you some more. Why don't you go suck on an entire bag of assholes while you are at it.

I didn't decide to leave PD because you are awful people. Because guess what. I am a pretty much a horrible fucking biped. If it makes y'all feel better to think that you drove some weakass hanger on away by being horrible, go right the fuck ahead.

I personally don't fucking need PDdotcom or discordia to go, oh fuck shit is getting fucked up and the world economy is going in the shtter, America is full of radical-fundies that hate everybody that isn't the right kind of Christian etc etc etc et fucking cetera.

See, I don't watch the news, I read the news, and I don't need other people to swap fucking jokes with to lighten the bitterness as shit decays slowly around me. I can do that without PDdotcomers.

My mistake was saying I was leaving and responding to TGRR's PM. I should have just not logged the fuck in and ignored the PM, instead I had to be fucking polite to TGRR. WHOOPS now I know where that gets me.

You for some reason had to make a big deal of it. SO fuck it. I'm staying. Make you feel fucking better? Does it?

So go Die in a Fire. I'll bring the fucking gas.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: aedh on March 07, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
You know what Roger?
Fuck you.
Does that make you feel special having someone get pissed at you? Is that what you want? Well fuck you, fuck you some more. Why don't you go suck on an entire bag of assholes while you are at it.

I didn't decide to leave PD because you are awful people. Because guess what. I am a pretty much a horrible fucking biped. If it makes y'all feel better to think that you drove some weakass hanger on away by being horrible, go right the fuck ahead.

I personally don't fucking need PDdotcom or discordia to go, oh fuck shit is getting fucked up and the world economy is going in the shtter, America is full of radical-fundies that hate everybody that isn't the right kind of Christian etc etc etc et fucking cetera.

See, I don't watch the news, I read the news, and I don't need other people to swap fucking jokes with to lighten the bitterness as shit decays slowly around me. I can do that without PDdotcomers.

My mistake was saying I was leaving and responding to TGRR's PM. I should have just not logged the fuck in and ignored the PM, instead I had to be fucking polite to TGRR. WHOOPS now I know where that gets me.

You for some reason had to make a big deal of it. SO fuck it. I'm staying. Make you feel fucking better? Does it?

IT SPEAKS! :lulz:

See, this is what I had hoped to see.  Coyote had balls.  Not sure about this Aedh character.  Time will tell.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 08:50:46 PM
Quote from: aedh on March 07, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
You know what Roger?
Fuck you.

IT SPEAKS! :lulz:

See, this is what I had hoped to see.  Coyote had balls.  Not sure about this Aedh character.  Time will tell.
Aedh is a bigger douche than Coyote ever could be. I tried to stop being angry because it's not good for my health, but fuck the world is going to burn so I might as well shit all over people who don't agree with me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: aedh on March 07, 2011, 08:56:02 PM
Aedh is a bigger douche than Coyote ever could be. I tried to stop being angry because it's not good for my health,

Who the FUCK told you THAT shit?

Quote from: aedh on March 07, 2011, 08:56:02 PM

but fuck the world is going to burn so I might as well shit all over people who don't agree with me.

Fixed.

Triple Zero

who's aedh again?

never mind, it's coyote.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, are we all done now?  Has everyone up in principia discussion and AT made their feelings clear?  

Because I have a little factoid I just pulled out of my horribly deformed rectum, and that is this:  

The reason the tards are running the planet is that they can all pull in the same direction.  They can't GET ALONG, but they can at least agree on a few things, and one of those things is YOU.  They've talked about it, and you simply won't do.  You fuck up the Feng Shui of the place, and you'll either drop back on all fours and graze, or they'll hammer you right into the fucking planks.

So, yeah, let's all keep fighting about which viewpoint is right, and who is feeling terribly, terribly hurt, and running off in different directions, until such time as they get around to us with the fucking mallet.

Way to go.

AFK

I'm just busy doing shit I'm not supposed to be doing because I'm surrounded by idiots. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.