News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 14, 2011, 05:23:26 PM
:x :x :x :x

Yep.  Eternity in that dating pool.  Just think, eon after eon of skinny kids with sideburns, that dance like they're having a grand mal seizure.  And the lights are on at the raves, and in between you can crawl from strip mall to strip mall under the merciless sun.

Better get right with The Church™.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2011, 05:31:08 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 14, 2011, 05:23:26 PM
:x :x :x :x

Yep.  Eternity in that dating pool.  Just think, eon after eon of skinny kids with sideburns, that dance like they're having a grand mal seizure.  And the lights are on at the raves, and in between you can crawl from strip mall to strip mall under the merciless sun.

Better get right with The Church™.

:shudder:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

You know, I was thinking about this just the other day. The natural fermentation process in my current Holy NameTM has gotten a little out of control, and things are getting a little musty in here.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on May 22, 2015, 09:25:23 PM
You know, I was thinking about this just the other day. The natural fermentation process in my current Holy NameTM has gotten a little out of control, and things are getting a little musty in here.

The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 22, 2015, 09:29:48 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on May 22, 2015, 09:25:23 PM

The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand.

:banana: :banana:

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dubya

"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dubya on May 22, 2015, 10:25:01 PM
Sweet, my old one broke some time ago.

:?

Anyways, 

"Hideously Oiled Bonobo of Uncontrolled Sexual Acceleration"
Molon Lube

Dubya

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 22, 2015, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: Dubya on May 22, 2015, 10:25:01 PM
Sweet, my old one broke some time ago.

:?

Anyways, 

"Hideously Oiled Bonobo of Uncontrolled Sexual Acceleration"

Too many characters

I guess Ill have to settle for being the hideously oiled bonobo of sexual acceleration.

"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]