News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

LOBB thing

Started by Doktor Howl, February 26, 2015, 12:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

After 5 episodes of shameful failure on the part of several companies to perform their basic function, I have changed strategies on publishing LOBB.

Instead of print, there will be a smashwords version, which can be accessed by PC, Nook, Kindle, or any other device that can access e-books.

This means I have to bugger with the format a bit, so I expect to have it up in about 4 weeks (I have some travel ahead of me). 

I will let everyone here know when it's up, and it will be up for free for 7 days or until Nigel says she has a copy, whichever happens last.

I know this is yet another delay, but I lack the time right now to deal with printers who can't get the pages in order, or all oriented the same way, or, yanno, not all blurry.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Smashwords rules are a PAIN IN THE ASS.

No tabs, spaces only.  5 blank lines ends the book.  Whole buncha shit.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Sounds like a bag of ass. Appreciate the effort you're putting in.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Drag about printers being such a pain in the ass. Nonetheless, I look forward to seeing the finished product!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."