News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

The Unvarnished Truth 2a: A Glossary

Started by Doktor Howl, April 26, 2010, 08:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

As far as I know its enforced, but only on certain roads.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 27, 2010, 11:20:49 AM
They are not necessarily a good or a bad thing only if I confuse them with rights? I think it's too late--I'm confused now.

No I mean, being a mod on this forum gives you privileges. This is not a bad thing. But you also don't want everybody to be a mod because then people will start behaving irresponsible. Having bribed your local cops, also gives you privileges, but that is a bad thing.

Actually, for me it is a good thing.  And I also need to hope that not everyone has bribed them or my privileges will be worth less.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM
As far as I know its enforced, but only on certain roads.
:?
how do they prove the motorists intent?
even if they went back and forth they could say they simply changed their minds a few times....

Requia ☣

Going back and forth is the evidence yeah.  There are signs saying not to do so on State St.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 28, 2010, 04:15:37 AM
Going back and forth is the evidence yeah.  There are signs saying not to do so on State St.
call in cars going back and forth.  give the license plates of the cops that patrol the street.