News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Best of all possible uses for oatmeal.

Started by Salty, April 29, 2013, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Oatmeal is super nutritional, yeah? And you need it because your metabolism is a small black hole, no mass can escape it. Its a miracle you don't digest yourself away in the night and you need some fucking CALORIES right? RIGHT?

Then again, maybe you just need a simple staple food to start the day that isn't sweet potatoes. But, like, oats are nasty. You can add peanut butter, until your body betrays you and you can't, and banana. This will make eating oatmeal bearable. If you cannot eat peanut butter you are FUCKED FOREVER...

Unless....

Rolled oats or steel cut.
Banana or other similarly enjoyable fruit.
COCONUT MILK
Salt
Cinnamon
Honey

Oh my sweet Jesus fuck. Oatmeal is suddenly no longer a laborious burden to bear. It actually easily transfers from a bowel to your belly. Magic.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Quoteeasily transfers from a bowel to your belly

That doesn't sound entirely sanitary...

Reginald Ret

I never tried cinnamon. Good idea!
Coconut milk sounds strange, can you describe the taste?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

As I lurve coconut, I must try this. I imagine it would work with almond milk or rice milk, yes?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

Sure but I used canned coconut milk, that boxed stuff is horrible to me.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Alty on June 05, 2013, 11:47:02 PM
Sure but I used canned coconut milk, that boxed stuff is horrible to me.

Canned stuff is horrible to me so I feel ya.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eater of Clowns

I get 100% of my coconuts straight from the coconut's teat.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

Ah fuck I thought I filtered that through my "too stupid to say" area and deleted it before hitting post.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Salty

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 06, 2013, 01:07:48 AM
Ah fuck I thought I filtered that through my "too stupid to say" area and deleted it before hitting post.

That's how I Derp about half the shit I've posted recently. I blame solar flares and Barack Obama.

Wow. I'm just going to leave that autocorrect there.

Richter

Wow, I want to try this, and I consider oatmeal fucking abhorent.  It's one of those "Health foods" that concerned hippie parents were always sliding into the cookies.  Motherfuckers.  Goddamn cookies shouldnt be like chewing sheetrock.  Fuckign raisins.

I've got a few other alternate versions:

Rolled oats + Dark beer.  Traditional Richterran wedding breakfast.

Oats + milk + whiskey.  Scottish brose.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Don Coyote

Quote from: Richter on June 06, 2013, 02:53:38 AM
Wow, I want to try this, and I consider oatmeal fucking abhorent.  It's one of those "Health foods" that concerned hippie parents were always sliding into the cookies.  Motherfuckers.  Goddamn cookies shouldnt be like chewing sheetrock.  Fuckign raisins.

I've got a few other alternate versions:

Rolled oats + Dark beer.  Traditional Richterran wedding breakfast.

Oats + milk + whiskey.  Scottish brose.

If an oatmeal cookie is like chewing sheetrock someone done fucked up hardcore. Oatmeal raisin is supposed to be CHEWY and moist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oatmeal is fucking tasty as fuck. You fuckers are doing something WRONG if it isn't. For instance, don't fucking stir it, what is fucking wrong with your fucking head? Also, quick oats are gross, and instant oats are gross.

Look that shit up on the internet, it isn't the fucking 1990s anymore. Seriously.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BASICALLY, IF YOUR OATS ARE GROSS, YOU ARE FUCKING UP.