News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

OH, CANADA

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, September 10, 2013, 12:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have just discovered that two of my buddies from the Anon days are involved in Canadian politics. In different parties. And one of them is using an anonymous twitter account that's loudly discordian to smear the other guy's candidates.

I do not know what the punchline to this joke is.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 10, 2013, 12:34:30 AM
I have just discovered that two of my buddies from the Anon days are involved in Canadian politics. In different parties. And one of them is using an anonymous twitter account that's loudly discordian to smear the other guy's candidates.

LINKS, PLS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2013, 04:21:37 AM

LINKS, PLS.

This is all from private chats. I can PM the twitter account in question, if you want?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 10, 2013, 04:26:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2013, 04:21:37 AM

LINKS, PLS.

This is all from private chats. I can PM the twitter account in question, if you want?

Oh, missed the twitter bit. 

Never mind.  Twitter gives me the rage.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I can't follow this shit anyway, all I know is THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET THE INTERNET INTO YOUR POLITICAL PROCESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 10, 2013, 04:31:59 AM
I can't follow this shit anyway, all I know is THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET THE INTERNET INTO YOUR POLITICAL PROCESS.

All I know is that this thread has inspired me to GREATNESS.

However, it is bedtime.  Greatness tomorrow.