News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/06/06/exp.ac.kth.palin.paul.revere.cnn?&hpt=hp_c2

Anderson Cooper finally has to do a segment on it because she just wont STFU.

warning: you will have to hear her speak at that link.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cain

To be fair to one person on that thread, the Democrats do think they own women and minority voters.  However "lololol blacks are the real racists and women should be barefoot and nekkid in the kitchen" teabaggers don't exactly inspire them to look elsewhere, do they?

And the GOP think they own bitter, white racist voters, so, you know...

Bruno

Quote from: Cramulus on June 07, 2011, 03:19:52 PM
Must .... resist ... getting into arguments on facebook ....

I'm friends with the guy, so I don't want to blow up his shit, but he posts trash like this all the time. I'm sharing it with you guys so that I don't have to suffer it alone.

Awww, you can poke at him a little, can't you?
Formerly something else...

LMNO

In case anyone was wondering exactly what was the so-called "gotcha question" that "made" Palin say that crap about Paul Revere, here it is:

"What have you seen so far today, and what are you going to take away from your visit?"

Salty

Dear Gawd.

I'd like to clue you all into a tiny fact regarding Sarah Palin.

Her brand of dumb is prevalent throughout Alaska. Self-assure, ignorant, completely out of touch with reality. As the man said "When you're living in a town like this, it's easy to sit back and just forget that world keep on spinnin' round and round. Round and round."

The sad part is...she's the best of them. She's the most capable, intelligent, and successful of the ignorant dumbasses. She is Queen of the Dumbasses. Imagine that, let that sink in.

I am surrounded by people who are less capable and way more dumb than Sarah Palin.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Why are you not exploiting this for fun and profit?

Salty

Recently, my schedule has been crap. Going part time at work will allow me lay down some groundwork. I've got a few people who are going to help me have fun with the local government. I'd would be nice if someone out there hypothetically made Don Young cry in shame and agony. Haven't worked out the profit part yet.  :lol:

Luna

Quote from: Cramulus on June 07, 2011, 03:19:52 PM
Must .... resist ... getting into arguments on facebook ....

I'm friends with the guy, so I don't want to blow up his shit, but he posts trash like this all the time. I'm sharing it with you guys so that I don't have to suffer it alone.

Sometimes, being somebody's friend means taking them out back of the woodshed and kicking the stupid out of them...  Just sayin'...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

Well, if you don't mind going a little dark-sided....political operatives will pay huge bucks for large databases of people, especially if they contain demographic information and political affiliations.

Set yourself up as a Tea Party leader, then sell your info to the Dems.  Their strategists would have a field day with such an opportunity.

Salty

Woah.

I had already thought about getting into a Teabagger group for the lulz. Having lived around them so long blending in is easy.

I hadn't thought the other side would pay for info. Thanks!
I would be very grateful for any advice you have on this matter.

Cain

Republicans may pay, as well, as it allows them to target their own voting base more effectively. 

The role of statistics and polling in politics is massively underestimated by outsiders, but there is a reason the most manipulative and demagougic governments tend to have pollsters giving advice.

Addresses are useful, too. 

http://www.skilluminati.com/Research/entry/hope_is_not_a_strategy_karl_rove_ken_mehlman should explain a lot.

Salty

Cain

Or you could just pull a Todd Cefaratti.

Cefaratti founded JoinTheTeaParty.us and sunk $180,000+ on advertisement, link farming and SEO. The result was a top-ranked site that many thousands of rubes took to be the official Tea Party headquarters. Todd has built a massive mailing list and taken in $469,000 in donations...absolutely none of which was spent on Tea Party candidates or causes.

Salty

That's very interesting. I assume the Tea Party, if they can work out what he's doing, can't go after him for fraud since the money was willingly donated.

Cain

Well, that and there is no unitary Tea Party to go after him.  Really Real Teabaggerness (for Realness) is so vicious and petty most courts are inclined to ignore it out of hand, as everyone and their dog copyrighted various Tea Party organization names back in early 2009.