News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

couldnt figure out how to make ms paint work in wine...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

wade

Quote from: Yάttᶿ on April 07, 2009, 07:02:40 PM
eh im just learning gimp, why do you do better?
anyone could do better then you yattie, YOU SUCK!
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 07, 2009, 03:23:41 AM
yatt' thats a pretty lame womp, you suck.

Hit a nerve, did he?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 07, 2009, 10:53:05 PM
Quote from: Yάttᶿ on April 07, 2009, 07:02:40 PM
eh im just learning gimp, why do you do better?
anyone could do better then you yattie, YOU SUCK!

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Revenant

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Revenant

As requested by Sister Gothique....

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Shibboleet The Annihilator

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Sister_Gothique

I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

BADGE OF HONOR

Sister_Gothique

I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Payne

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on April 15, 2009, 10:29:25 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 15, 2009, 10:27:09 PM
Quote from: Sister_Gothique on April 15, 2009, 10:23:23 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 15, 2009, 10:17:00 PM
I live to criticize.
Are you this obnoxious IRL?

Yeah.
Might I suggest you go play in traffic?

Might I suggest that you yourself can be rather obnoxious?

And that this is sounding quite hypocritical?

Just an observation.

~~~Payne: Knows he too can be both obnoxious and hypocritical.