News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

My other babies...

Started by AFK, August 24, 2007, 05:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

My axes:

My keys:

And of course, the NoseFlute and other handy things:

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Awesome dude :)
You should see all this crap in the studio behind me. My fiance is building a modular synth (which looks more like a mess of wires and boards) and theres all kinds of keyboard lookin things and drum machines, guitars n such.
Batteries are dead in camera but I'll take pics once I get some (keep in mind im lazy, may be a while)

Cramulus

AND MY AXE
                     \

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

AFK

that's actually my wife's.  And I need to get some new strings for it.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

B_M_W

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 24, 2007, 08:10:40 PM
that's actually my wife's.  And I need to get some new strings for it.

High quality strings are rather important for good sounding classical guitar, its true.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.