News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Nightmare Hospital

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, December 04, 2011, 01:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

Nightmare #1: The Crematorium

He wakes up with his mind feeling a bit foggy. He looks around to see that he's in a hospital room, but something feels a bit off about it. From what he can tell, the room looks like something from a 1920's or 30's hospital (think of the Bioshock hospital, but not in ruin). He sits up and tries to stand but his wrists are strapped to the hospital bed. He starts to panic and shakes his arms furiously, trying to get loose. He stops when he hears the door open, thinking someone has come to help. Sadly, they came for a different purpose. He tries to form the words so he can convey to the two nurses and doctor, who are also 1920-30's themed, about how distressed he is about being confined to the bed. But before he can say anything the doctor says "Strap him down tightly, I don't want him moving around." The nurses nod their head in understanding and proceed to strap the man's legs, arms, and torso down so tightly that if he tried to struggle he'd get leather burned. the fear of what was going on showed in his eyes. One of the nurses then carted in a table that was covered in various syringes. The nurses laughed as the doctor began to stick the syringes in the man. He was injected with a strange green liquid all over his body, including his eyes. He began to writhe in pain, but he was still alive. The doctor looked disappointed and the told the nurses to "cart this one down to the morgue" and left the room. The nurses grinned maliciously as the moved the bed down the hall and into the elevator that led to the morgue. As this happened he screamed for someone to help him, but the other patients only had glazed over looks and did nothing but sit in their wheelchairs. When they reached the morgue, the same doctor was waiting for them, and opened up an oven. The nurses unstrapped him, but whatever it was that he had been injected with made him unable to move. He groaned in pain as they laid him in the oven. The closed and locked the door, and turned it on. He had regained some control over his body but it was too late. he banged on the door and shouted for them to let him out, but he faintly heard them laughing on the other side of the oven door. The flames licked at his skin at first, and then he was completely engulfed in flame, dying a slow and painful death.

When I woke up, my entire body had a painful burning sensation.
THE END.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Phox

Do not want to mar this with words, but I've read it three times now and I have to say that it is just awesome.  :mittens:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Murmur

Holy shit. That was amazing.  :mittens:
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

ThatGreenGentleman

Nightmare #2: Shock Therapy

He wakes up again in the same hospital, but instead of being in a bed he's in a chair this time. His vision is blurry, maybe from crying because of the pain or he just has something stuck in his eye. His vision clears up after a few moments and this room looks very different from the last one he was in. Instead of it looking like a hospital bedroom, the walls and floor are tiled, there's a sink with a very deep basin against the east wall, a large window with light filtering in on the north wall, and tables and various medical instruments are all about the room. The walls are decorated with medical charts and diagrams. He hears water running behind him, but because he is strapped into the chair like he was in the bed he couldn't turn around to see what was happening behind him. He was very confused though, he was sure he had been burned alive in the morgue so why wasn't he dead? As he was pondering this he didn't hear the clack-clacking of heeled shoes coming down the hallway towards the room. He didn't realize someone had entered the room until the sound of running water had stopped. When he looked up he saw the two nurses from before. "Rise and shine," the taller one said. "Had any pleasant dreams?" the shorter, rounder one asked. His heart began to race and he began to struggle to get free and the two nurses cackled. When he looked closer at them, the taller one had a pointy nose like one of a witch, but otherwise looked like a burlesque beauty. The shorter and rounder one looked similar to the tall one, but not quite. Perhaps they were sisters, perhaps not. Two features they definitely had in common was their very sharp teeth, and their golden eyes. He wondered why he had never noticed what they had looked like before, and then the doctor came in. "Is the patient awake yet?" the doctor asked the nurses. The doctor took the man's face in his hands and inspected him like a cantaloupe. The doctor had brown eyes, and 5 o'clock shadow. When the doctor finished inspecting the man, he said "Alright, let's proceed with the treatment." When the man asked why he needed treatment the doctor ignored him but the nurses hissed at him. The doctor hooked up some sort machinery to the man's temples, and told the nurses to set the machine to about 500 and flip the switch. When the switch was flipped, the man felt electricity racing throughout his body. The doctor raised his left hand as a signal to stop. The doctor then leaned in very closely and asked "Do you see it?" The man replied in a small, pained voice "Do I see what? What am I supposed to see?" The doctor's expression showed disappointment and annoyance. He turned around angrily and looked out the window. Eventually he said "Flip the switch. And turn it up from 500 to 750." The nurses turned the machine back on, being a little too eager. The short round one then went over to the man and pushed the chair back into a pool of water. The man finally figured out what the running water noise was for, unfortunately he was electrocuted to death.

Upon waking up I had the worst headache.
THE END.

ThatGreenGentleman

Nightmare #3: The Surgery

Once more, he woke to bright lights and a hospital like place. Except this place was a bit different than his hospital room. It was one of those surgery rooms that has an amphitheater build to it so other doctors can see the surgeries. He was strapped down to a table again, so he could only move his head a bit to looks about. In the audience area, it was empty, but when he looked harder at it shadow looking things faded into existence. The shadows were shaped like humans, but their eyes were quite peculiar. Some had red eyes, others had gold, or brown, gray, green, blue, and purple. When he began to ask for them to help him, they opened their mouths, revealing razor teeth, and laughed and shrieked at him. The shadow things stopped when the doctor came in. The doctor was in surgical attire, but the nurses who came in after him looked the same as ever. "Nurses, get the equipment please" the doctor asked. They nodded and went to fetch the equipment, but not before they gave the patient a death glare. The doctor circled the operating table a couple of times, and then he stopped and leaned in close. "Do you see IT?" the doctor asked the man again. "You mean the shadows? Of course I see them you nutter." the man replied. The doctor let out a disappointed sigh and said "Since you survived the injection I thought for sure you'd be able to see IT. You've seen the other patients correct? The were also injected like you were, but they became nothing more than vegetables. But you, YOU have potential. Or rather you DID have the potential, but you can't see IT. You've come so far, yet you fell so short." The man, more puzzled than ever asked "What am I supposed to be seeing? Perhaps I've seen it but don't know it." The doctor shook his head, "You'd know it if you saw it." The nurses returned with the equipment which consisted of scalpels, surgical scissors, etc. The doctor put on a mask, and without administering any anesthesia, began cutting the man open. The man screamed in agony, the shadows jeered at the man and shrieked with laughter. The doctor removed some of the man's organs and placed them on a table. The nurses started eating the removed organs. The man's vision started to blur, and the doctor noticed. The doctor put down the tools and said in kind tone to the man "Come back when you can see IT." The nurses cackled as the man lost consciousness.

When I woke up I had the worst stomach ache.
THE END.

Reginald Ret

That's horrible in a good way.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"