News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

REVEAL YOURSELVES

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, September 22, 2012, 08:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

Actually, I will make a discordian Podcast, or "Youtube Spot" of my own. The only reason I shall do this is because I am drunk right now, and I DO consider promises made on these boards BINDING. But the REAL reason is because I just saw the GRR had actual podcasts, and showed his REAL SELF on the web. I did not know this until recently. 

If someone on the Web rebukes me so harshly-or rather- Consistently, while actually showing his RL face on the e-tubes than, I am, by the New tech-rules of NeoMedieval Chivalry, obliged to do the same.

Within 35 days, I shall have posted a video revealing my TRUE FACE, and my words and thoughts on various issues, complaints, truths, fucks, shits, ikes, and other shit.

35 days.

That is my promise. And you know what, I'm going to EXTEND this offer to all on these forums, veterans of PD and Passing Strangers alike. Show your TRUE FACE on the internet. In a spiritual sense this means revealing your soul to the world, in a practical sense it means posting a web video, at least 23 seconds long, in which your face is lit enough for the world to recognize(like seriously, no art-house noir bullshit), while you tell the people what your internet handle is.

I will do this myself within 35 days, and thus is the deadline I offer to others participating in this experiment.

Everyone think about what has been said on the Web by people you'll never know, and realize the valor in giving up your internet anonymity.

35 DAYS!

CAN YOU DO IT!?
I bring the Spicy.

Dr. Cow Ass

Actually, I will make a discordian Podcast, or "Youtube Spot" of my own. The only reason I shall do this is because I am drunk right now, and I DO consider promises made on these boards BINDING. But the REAL reason is because I just saw the GRR had actual podcasts, and showed his REAL SELF on the web. I did not know this until recently. 

If someone on the Web rebukes me so harshly-or rather- Consistently, while actually showing his RL face on the e-tubes than, I am, by the New tech-rules of NeoMedieval Chivalry, obliged to do the same.

Within 35 days, I shall have posted a video revealing my TRUE FACE, and my words and thoughts on various issues, complaints, truths, fucks, shits, ikes, and other shit.

35 days.

That is my promise. And you know what, I'm going to EXTEND this offer to all on these forums, veterans of PD and Passing Strangers alike. Show your TRUE FACE on the internet. In a spiritual sense this means revealing your soul to the world, in a practical sense it means posting a web video, at least 23 seconds long, in which your face is lit enough for the world to recognize(like seriously, no art-house noir bullshit), while you tell the people what your internet handle is.

I will do this myself within 35 days, and thus is the deadline I offer to others participating in this experiment.

Everyone think about what has been said on the Web by people you'll never know, and realize the valor in giving up your internet anonymity.

35 DAYS!

CAN YOU DO IT!?
I bring the Spicy.

Nephew Twiddleton

I am responding to the title, since I didn't read the OP.

You really, really don't want me to reveal myself.

Really.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Fuck your twin threads. Does not count as a threesome.

Anna Mae Bollocks

He's just spamming. This same post is in another thead.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 22, 2012, 08:58:49 AM
Fuck your twin threads. Does not count as a threesome.

You know what your right, and it's actually a triplet thread of sorts as it started in the "Or Kill Me" forum which is when I came up with the idea. I got a little excited and a little obnoxious when it first hit me, at least in an a discussion-forum sense. 

Regardless of multiple posts, the content of the original post remains true, and in the end there will be those with courage to REVEAL and those that do not.

35 DAYS!
I bring the Spicy.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 22, 2012, 09:00:29 AM

I posted this same thread on three different board intentionally!

No one on this board will have an excuse unless I be banned, but alas, that is not how the mods roll around here. Everyone will know, in 35 days time, who is true in themselves, on the internet.

BTW I should add this stipulation, I ask that NO ONE, unless they feel compelled, REVEAL THEMSELVES until I post the REVEAL of my own. Not saying that you shouldn't, in fact if you wish to follow through with what I suggested than do so WHENEVER!

But the 35 DAY dealine is set for myself, and offered to others in this experiment. Saturday, October 20... that is the day of revelation.
I bring the Spicy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 22, 2012, 09:20:46 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 22, 2012, 09:00:29 AM

I posted this same thread on three different board intentionally!

No one on this board will have an excuse unless I be banned, but alas, that is not how the mods roll around here. Everyone will know, in 35 days time, who is true in themselves, on the internet.

BTW I should add this stipulation, I ask that NO ONE, unless they feel compelled, REVEAL THEMSELVES until I post the REVEAL of my own. Not saying that you shouldn't, in fact if you wish to follow through with what I suggested than do so WHENEVER!

But the 35 DAY dealine is set for myself, and offered to others in this experiment. Saturday, October 20... that is the day of revelation.

POG MO THOIN

Nephew Twiddleton

OSCVLA MEI CLVNES

Cain

If you want to know what I look like IRL, just ask my NSA case officer.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

1. I think that there's only one guy here who insists on remaining anonymous because of Teh Big Scary Intardnets. The rest of us mostly have each other's names and addresses, or would share if asked.

2. There's a whole thread somewhere devoted to nothing but pictures of the spags here.

3. Thanks to modern technology, a great many of us have met face-to-face and/or spoken to each other by phone. Or live together. Stuff like that.

4. You'll get more participants if you post a thread asking who HASN'T posted video of themselves. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Internet Jesus

Can someone help a poor n00b out and let me know if this is something I should care about? From what I've read of DCA, I would say no, but honestly I may have missed something.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Phox

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 22, 2012, 04:45:06 PM
Can someone help a poor n00b out and let me know if this is something I should care about? From what I've read of DCA, I would say no, but honestly I may have missed something.
You are correct, sir. This is not one of the things you should care about.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on September 22, 2012, 05:32:55 PM
Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 22, 2012, 04:45:06 PM
You are correct, sir. This is not one of the things you should care about.

Oh, ok.  I kind of got the "Self-important asshole is self-important" vibe here but wanted to be clear.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!