News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

The Black Swordsman- A first serious foray into creative writing.

Started by Don Coyote, August 23, 2010, 05:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 04:18:48 AM
Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:16:50 AM

I stopped caring about being credible within the first few pages of my intro to PD.

I really didn't have you pegged for a negative attention junkie.  Heh.  See?  Even I'm wrong, sometimes.

You are C_A's alt aren't you? ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!

I've said so many times, right on TCC.  The bastard denies it, but what can you expect?
I guess we all died a little in that damned war!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Don Coyote

I stopped caring about being credible within the first few pages of my intro to PD.

I really didn't have you pegged for a negative attention junkie.  Heh.  See?  Even I'm wrong, sometimes.

Is this where I post my long explanation on art being effective even if it pisses you off in a vain attempt to justify liking to be an ass?

Prince Glittersnatch III

Cant you two stop fighting and realize that you love each other?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

:jabroni:

I must have missed something intersting....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Kingderp on August 24, 2010, 04:21:43 AM
Cant you two stop fighting and realize that you love each other?

Impossible, he hides our love. He denies it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:21:29 AM

Is this where I post my long explanation on art being effective even if it pisses you off in a vain attempt to justify liking to be an ass?

*shrug*

Whatever turns you on.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 24, 2010, 04:21:50 AM
:jabroni:

I must have missed something intersting....

Not really.  Today, someone I thought was smart decided to be dumb.

You can see that sort of shit anywhere you like.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on August 24, 2010, 04:20:44 AM

You are C_A's alt aren't you? ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!

I've said so many times, right on TCC.  The bastard denies it, but what can you expect?
I guess we all died a little in that damned war!

Not me.  4F.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 04:23:18 AM

*shrug*

Whatever turns you on.

That was it actually. Not much to it, as it is a poor justification for something that doesn't need to be justified.

Also, fuck you. I was getting ready to be nice and apolgize and now I want to be stupid again.

Fucking mindlazers.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Don Coyote

Quote from: BadBeast on August 24, 2010, 04:28:29 AM
:popcorn:
Don't do that, it makes them angry.

And was anyone actually interested in reading the drivel I had originally posted, or shall this rather sad battle continue?

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:26:12 AM

*shrug*

Whatever turns you on.

That was it actually. Not much to it, as it is a poor justification for something that doesn't need to be justified.

Also, fuck you. I was getting ready to be nice and apolgize and now I want to be stupid again.

Fucking mindlazers.

This can end only one way

:a2m:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Kingderp on August 24, 2010, 04:30:36 AM
Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:26:12 AM

*shrug*

Whatever turns you on.

Fucking mindlazers.

This can end only one way

:a2m:

If you insist, bend over.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:30:02 AM

And was anyone actually interested in reading the drivel I had originally posted, or shall this rather sad battle continue?

I'm interested. The original has to be more interesting than a load of percent signs. I don't know what went down between you and Dok, but I'll just say in the interim that for most every time I've seen Dok in a row with someone, they deserved it. And when they didn't Dok apologized shortly after.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 04:30:02 AM

Yes, I wouldn't mind. Especially if it sheds some light on how things got to here.