News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Choose Your Own GASM

Started by Cramulus, June 30, 2008, 01:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

The place is wikistagnating. I say advertise the royal fuck out of it. Now.

Voodoo

I'm gona try to do some work on it, but we need more creative blood to flow.

or, just cut page 5 out and set it on fire

Raphaella

Page five is not a bad page, why ever would you wish to burn it?  :eek:
Ok I'll post some links. Thanks.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Voodoo

we never tied it (page 5) in or made it go anywhere...

Cram, you are the cap'n of this boat.  If you wanna delete page 5 it won't hurt my feelings.  I can put my energy toward Chapter 2.

also, btw, see Logo.jpg if you can use it.

Raphaella

It just needs page 21 done and linked in to the rest of the story somewhere.
I would do it but my word processor is... uninstalled. I am a total failure at computerz or I would install the bastard my self, but as it is nearly all my writing has been put on hold till we get a ripped copy of MS Office XP or some shit. (Should get it (MS office XP) by this weekend.)
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Voodoo

maybe.  page 28 was a half-assed attempt to tie it in. 

Raphaella

Well at least your page did not degenerate into a Pedofest. Someone took my well meaning nut job guy and made him into a sexual predator.   :cry:  I was all set to have the kid track down the Pterodactyl Handler on the whim of this psychotic weirdo, but... I guess Cram did the Pterodactyl Handler bit with the Wu-Tang clan and all, so it was no big loss.  :lol:
Really if you want I can write more for page 21 as soon as I get my word processor back. It's a pain trying to write anything without it. 

Cramulus

sorry I've been absent from the project.. Recently I itemized the list of projects I'm working on and there were 13 items on it. So I've been kind of tied up. I'd say keep page 5, let's just build off it, but New Authors: try to keep that thread it kind of narrow. (x-link threads to create a PLOT-BRAID) That way we won't end up with more than 16 or so pages to write.

I think the plan is to "finish" this book (or maybe 90% of the possible endings), and then start a new one.

Regarding advertising:

Yes, begin inviting people. But hold off on submitting stuff to digg and stumbleupon and whatever... we should think about that separately.

We could use more graphic media. And video media.

Regarding the site itself:

Everyone look at the first few pages - do you think we're ready for people to come in? Do we need more explanation? more graphics? more jokes? how can we encourage people (each other included) to participate, rather than just read? Is it good now?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Maybe if I stop dating entirely and pledge myself to a year of celibacy I'll have more time for CYOG fabulosity.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Raphaella

What happened to the pages linked to 23? I thought I read the treatment... something about Spags? no?
Edit: no that was page 17, my web fu is weak

LMNO

I ahven't been using it because I can't read the text because there's a big fucking logo in the way.

Cramulus

Is it the "Choose Your Own Misadventure" logo?

please clarify how it obscures the text? 'cause it looks fine on my screen.

LMNO

Cramulus

Ah, I see...

I'll see what I can to do fix it, but I don't have access to the ftp right now.  :cry:

for now, try right click -> block image?

Triple Zero

hey i just got an idea, you can use an online mindmapping thing for this too! for mapping out the structure of the stories!

use mindmeister.com unless it's really crippled as Net seemed to suggest
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.