News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 03, 2012, 11:07:36 AM
I'm going to repeat my request in the other thread here for fairness and to ensure the WOMPers see it.  I am politely requesting that my likeness no longer be used and posted in WOMPs.  For professional and personal reasons I am needing to be more careful and protective of what's floating around in cyberspace.  I would hope people can be understanding.  I have deactivated my photobucket account which should be gone within the next 48 hours so everything I've posted ever posted in Spagbook should shortly be gone.  I kindly ask anyone maintaining a WOMP vault of head shots to remove me from their repository.  I thank you kindly in advance for your cooperation.

Does this include Twid's comic?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

I will make a one-time exception for that, in the sense that I'm not asking him to delete the ones already made that I'm in or anything, but I'd rather not be used going forward.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Salty

Would you mind a place holder?

Googling "What's His Name" got me this:

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

Salty

Dawwwww.

Would you mind if I used a place holder in my imagination?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

AFK

Daaawwww, aren't you cute.    :lulz:

Look moron, I have a crazy-ass, soon-to-be-ex wife who is very unpredictable right now.  I would hope people could understand why I am trying to be very conservative and guarded with my on-line life. 

Nephew Twiddleton

If you like, RWHN, I can do that partial obscure your face thing in the ones I already did and reupload them. Kinda like you're one of those suspects in a British newspaper but they still give out what street you live on.

I was going to have Waffle Iron remember you at some point, but I'll find a way around it. Maybe as internal dialogue.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on December 04, 2012, 03:58:14 PM
If you like, RWHN, I can do that partial obscure your face thing in the ones I already did and reupload them. Kinda like you're one of those suspects in a British newspaper but they still give out what street you live on.

I was going to have Waffle Iron remember you at some point, but I'll find a way around it. Maybe as internal dialogue.

make his memory be partial altered by some sort of communist sect mind altering thing so the are lots of redacted bars over blacked out heads.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: American Jackal on December 04, 2012, 06:26:54 PM

make his memory be partial altered by some sort of communist sect mind altering thing so the are lots of redacted bars over blacked out heads.

He doesn't want place holders though. Which, while I don't understand, I will respect.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on December 04, 2012, 06:33:45 PM

He doesn't want place holders though. Which, while I don't understand, I will respect.

Like he respected my position when my father was being harrassed by Uncle BadTouch's crew.  "If you put stuff up on the internet, it's your own fault".

That fucking smarmy little hypocrite.

Use a placeholder.  Make it a huge rectum infested with hookworm.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2012, 06:36:21 PM

Like he respected my position when my father was being harrassed by Uncle BadTouch's crew.  "If you put stuff up on the internet, it's your own fault".

If he gives me permission to use a placeholder, I will, if he doesn't I won't. Hypocrisy doesn't factor into it- it's merely respecting his wishes, as I would hope mine would be were I in his position.

ETA: That said, I still don't understand the rationale about not using one.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holy fuck.

Kind of different when it's you, eh, RWHN?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on December 04, 2012, 06:51:28 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2012, 06:36:21 PM

If he gives me permission to use a placeholder, I will, if he doesn't I won't. Hypocrisy doesn't factor into it- it's merely respecting his wishes, as I would hope mine would be were I in his position.

ETA: That said, I still don't understand the rationale about not using one.

He's already shown how he feels when it isn't him.  See the white guilt thread, 2d last page.

Juana

I don't understand why you're not okay with replacements. I think I might have a WOMP ready-pic somewhere on my harddrive. I'll look.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."