News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Radio Free Discordia

Started by Mourning Star, April 28, 2008, 06:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: StoneCrowUK on August 25, 2009, 06:23:24 PM
hey enki i heard your show on tuesday, loved it.

:lulz:

There's someone for everyone...

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: StoneCrowUK on August 25, 2009, 06:23:24 PM
hey enki i heard your show on tuesday, loved it. for me in the uk it was on at the right time for listening 5pm onwards, liked the chilled out weird kinda industrial stuff alot,

if i ever did a show it would be similar but with more violent industrial music and alot of synthcore and grindcore D+B ,

I'm going through and adding some more from my collection. Keep tuned in, if you like it. I'll probably focus on the more harshnoise type stuff, since that's the kind of thing I make (sort of).

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Ari

It seems like I finally got proper internet fixed to stream you some madness live from one of Göteborg's finest pre-party locations.

update: everything is working (dsp plugin & simple cast hookup) -- tomorrow we're going live! 11-09-2009 1500 EST (2000 GMT)
or whenever BDS is done with the LameStream.

electronical grandslam from sweden!
パンクビッチ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on September 11, 2009, 01:39:12 AM
we should pre-record 48 hours worth of depressing shit kicking country music Rog, and get revenge on these bastards.

Hell yes.

I have just the thing.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

1paradox

http://ampache.org/

Take a good look at this - runs in apache web server, broadcasts from remote computers (music databases), auto-playlist function, and best of all free!!
--
By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind.

StoneCrowUK

for anyone worried having problems with lag, i think ive discovered a way around.

on winamp the lag seems to be caused when winamp is doing something other than playing a track while your broadcasting, aka changing track, by creating one huge MP3 it seems to be possible to avoid lag  :fnord:

will be testing it tonight. hopefully itll work  :?

~EDIT~
seems to work fine
Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

StoneCrowUK

yeah i know this thread is dead and buried, but its a question, so that should be ok

is there any way i can monitor the number of listeners??
Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

Mourning Star

if you hover your mouse over the stream title on the web site
it should tell you how many listeners,  obviously this requires manual refereshing
there's a better way, but that requires me giving out admin access on the actual shoutcast server...and that won't happen.

StoneCrowUK

Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: StoneCrowUK on December 10, 2009, 10:07:59 PM
yeah i know this thread is dead and buried, but its a question, so that should be ok

is there any way i can monitor the number of listeners??

Yes.  It is a constant, and that constant is one (1). 

Cramulus

CRAMULUS is broadcasting on RFD RIGHT NOW

http://radiofreediscordia.org/

you can expect:

-random annoying music from my filez
-Dirty Limericks
-Pirate Stories
-Swearing

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on December 11, 2009, 09:04:45 PM
CRAMULUS is broadcasting on RFD RIGHT NOW

http://radiofreediscordia.org/

you can expect:

-random annoying music from my filez
-Dirty Limericks
-Pirate Stories
-Swearing

See, that's the kind of shit I could get into.

But I have a Cabal meeting to attend.

Cramulus

I broadcasted for like four hours, and I think at the height I had five listeners!

I'll totally do another one of these soon, I forgot how fun it is.

Mourning Star

it is fun.  My wage-slavery makes it hard to have free time.

Telarus

CAit is up for the next 2 hours, and then I have a 5 hour set lined up, 5th Circuit Eclectia, trip03
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!