News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Cryogenize me to sleep

Started by namu, October 15, 2004, 02:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

namu

It's 2 AM, why the fuck did I wake ? Last time I had sleeping issues was at the peak of depression, I'd hate to have that again.

Until I manage to get my cycles back in sync, I'm making plans. Yup, that's what I do when bored. Apart from trolling around webboards, that is...

Sooo, making plans. Projecting self in imaginary futures and realising I don't want it to happen after all. Plans plans plans. I lack the money to complete my aeronautical suicide plan, let's find something else. Mindufcking fellow students around the Uni ? Boring, same old same old. I should focus on something I'm good at. Like telling stories of pseudo/real science/mythology maybe ? Hmmm. Now that's more like it.

Here's my current plan: I'll write a book on alien civilizations based on their traces in human history and mythology. Did you know the Nommons of the Dogon tribe were outlaws who escaped the legal system of their own planet by crashing their prison-spaceship on Earth ? That the Greys went back to their 96-light-years-away homeworld after they were done abducting people ? That there are some alien assholes from 174 light-years away who've been experimenting brain control techniques on various human victims since 1962 and show no regards to consequences of their intrusions, and don't give a shit about Galactic regulations on non-interference with native development ? And that they're here for the food and music, and believe in one God(dess ?) ?

Hey, maybe I'll end up being invited to some TV show. The potential for Real,Ñ¢ Nation-wide Mindfuck is not to be ignored.

Sooooo my fellow whatevers, can I count on your participation in wildly extrapolating what little we have about aliens in human culture ?
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--
United we stand, divided we run free at last !

Horab Fibslager

i can reciprocate mass variables.
Hell is other people.

namu

Great, just make sure you don't hit quantum decoherence too fast.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--

Horab Fibslager

polyquantum decoherence is a constant. the trick is to cook the books.
Hell is other people.

namu

I prefer superposing states of seriousness and unseriousness.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--

Bob the Mediocre

I usually add a bit of quasi-seriousness and sometimes a snorch of polyseriousness to the mix.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

namu

You can do polyseriousness ? I'm impressed.

But back on topic, I'm studying "Saliano" aliens for the moment. Came to Earth in 1946 (Europe and Asia), the Ummites say they "have a very structured civilization with rigid morals, and despise intergalactic rules on non-interference with other species' natural evolution", which is their way to say they are nothing more than fucking nazis.

These bastards are responsible for most abductions, if not all. And cattle mutilations too, most probably. They're experimenting with direct brain control on random human victims.

I'm trying to learn more on their history. Or to make it up in case I find nothing useful.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: namuYou can do polyseriousness ? I'm impressed.

Not too often, it usually throws me into a frenzy of sleepiness.

Quote from: namuBut back on topic, I'm studying "Saliano" aliens for the moment. Came to Earth in 1946 (Europe and Asia), the Ummites say they "have a very structured civilization with rigid morals, and despise intergalactic rules on non-interference with other species' natural evolution", which is their way to say they are nothing more than fucking nazis.

These bastards are responsible for most abductions, if not all. And cattle mutilations too, most probably. They're experimenting with direct brain control on random human victims.

I'm trying to learn more on their history. Or to make it up in case I find nothing useful.

I hear they inspired McCarthy and that "Chair" show. I'm off to find more. Or just do my laundry.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

namu

No no no, you got it all backwards. I'm finding traces of human culture that tell of alien civilizations and behaviours. Like this:

QuoteAccording to Dogon mythology, Nommo was the first living being created by Amma, the sky god and creator of the universe.

He soon multiplied to become six pairs of twins. [This is a metaphor for our original 12-strand DNA. Our present physical DNA contains 2 strands which hold the genetic codes for our physical evolvement.]

One twin rebelled against the order established by Amma, thereby destabilizing the universe. In order to purify the cosmos and restore its order, Amma sacrificed another of the Nommo, whose body was cut up and scattered throughout the universe. This distribution of the parts of the Nommo's body is seen as the source for the proliferation of Binu shrines throughout the Dogon region.

The Dogon say that their astronomical knowledge was given to them by the Nommo. The Dogon elder, Ogotemelli, describes them variously as having the upper part as a man and the lower portion as snake; or as having a ram's head with serpent body.

So "Nommo", a Nommon alien, fled from his homeworld after being responsible for the accidental death (Amma sacrificing another Nommon when the universe got destabilized = experiment in fundamental physics gone wrong) of one of his own kind. He crash-landed on Earth, and passed time there teaching astronomy and other sciences to the locals. He influenced all civilizations of the period, in particular Egyptians.

It also led to the creation of the Dagon god. Apparently, Nommo was VERY VERY ugly, since this is his single main trait that got passed in history. In other tribes Nommons are called "the Repulsive". You get the idea.

QuoteThere is a Dogon drawing of the spaceship hovering in the sky, waiting for the Nommo who landed on the Earth. It represents three stages of 'Pelu Tolo' when it is spurting different amounts of blood or flames [as if it crash landed].

There was another ship looking for him, but obviously, he hid.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--