News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Trickster

Started by Pope LoUDICRUCE, November 08, 2004, 05:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope LoUDICRUCE

You are Robin Goodfellow.
You are that merrie wanderer of the night - outgoing and playful. Like Robin Goodfellow you enjoy a great joke, even when the joke's on you. You're the life of the party - you have a happy disposition and you like to laugh and have a good time. You're mischevious and you enjoy pulling someone's leg, but your jokes are generally good-natured and well meant (unless of course you're dealing with some fool mortal). When it comes right down to it, you'll do what you can to help out a friend. Which Trickster Are You? Take the Trickster Test at www.isleofdreams.net.

EraPassing

/is so not taking a test she has to hunt for like it's buried treasure or something.
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassing/is so not taking a test she has to hunt for like it's buried treasure or something.

Troof.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

yeah, what the hell was that crap, anyway?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bob the Mediocre

"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Bob the Mediocre

I Am Coyote

Coyote is a fun-loving goofball and that fits you to a T. Playfully silly, you appear somewhat bumbling at times, and your goofy exterior sometimes makes people forget what a quick mind and razor wit hides behind that amiable grin. In the mythos of the Plains tribes, Coyote is also a Creator, and stole fire as a gift for mankind. Your gift to the world is the creative fire of your quick, capable mind.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Horab Fibslager

I Am Loki
Loki is the darkest-natured of all the tricksters and like him, your sense of humor can be morbid, even a bit spiteful at times. You find it wickedly amusing when someone makes a fool of themselves and you're willing to help the process along. Cries of outrage fall on deaf ears - you couldn't care less what the commoners think. And god help anyone who tries to make a fool of you - they'll find out quickly just how nasty you can be!

i don't see how that computes from teh answer i gave but whatever. loki's cool. all your other trickster goods can lick my left testicle.
Hell is other people.

DJRubberducky

I am, it seems, Ananse Spider.

*breaks out a vanilla PleasureWipe to clean off the testicle before licking it*
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

fluffy

i am fluffy
you are not
nuff said

~~~~Closed~~~~

I Am Maui

You love life and you're determined to live to the fullest. You use your bag of tricks to protect those you care about and to teach those who mess with you and yours a lesson, but you're not unreasonable. You're a tinkerer and an inventor, you love to build stuff. You enjoy hanging out with good friends or being out in nature. Like the Hawaiian Trickster Maui, your amiable nature fools those who think you're an easy target. You're not.

:mrgreen:

I am techno-gnosis.
Yeah, ok.

EraPassing

I'm techgnosis, too.
Meh.

"The God of Technology is a Trickster, that much is certain. Like all technology, you are brilliant, unpredictable, anti-social and prone to breaking down at the most inopportune moments. Just when those around you have you figured out, you change. You can be a hero when everything is working properly up inside that huge brain but let something go haywire with the code and you become dark and frightening. Like TechGnosis you're a new phenomenon in human history, and whether you are good or evil yet remains to be seen."
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

B23.77

I have a friend who named her kid Loki.   I bet that kid is so tricky.

Oh and I'm technosis too of course.
Meh.

SMFabal

I Am Loki
Loki is the darkest-natured of all the tricksters and like him, your sense of humor can be morbid, even a bit spiteful at times. You find it wickedly amusing when someone makes a fool of themselves and you're willing to help the process along. Cries of outrage fall on deaf ears - you couldn't care less what the commoners think. And god help anyone who tries to make a fool of you - they'll find out quickly just how nasty you can be!

Huh, who'd a thunk it?
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

<center><table width="400" border="1" cellpadding="0" bordercolor="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><td bgcolor="#000000"><center><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#99FFFF">I Am Loki</font></center></td></tr><tr><td bordercolor="#000000" bgcolor="#CCFFFF"><center><font color="#000000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"size="-1">Loki is the darkest-natured of all the tricksters and like him, your sense of humor can be morbid, even a bit spiteful at times. You find it wickedly amusing when someone makes a fool of themselves and you're willing to help the process along. Cries of outrage fall on deaf ears - you couldn't care less what the commoners think. And god help anyone who tries to make a fool of you - they'll find out quickly just how nasty you can be!</font></center></td></tr></table><a href="http://www.isleofdreams.net/trickstertest.html">Which Trickster Are You?<br>Take the Trickster Test at www.isleofdreams.net.</a></center>

Test is broke.

I'm really a nice guy.

Friggin' link is busted, anyhoo.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.