News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

illuminatus book summary

Started by Slarti, January 21, 2005, 11:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Rev Thwackdon't women already have enough things that can double as a dildo? You people have the best sex toys by far, so stop trying to stick everything you find up your cunt. I have this strong feeling that the whole reason women don't put out more is because they have too many other ways they can get off.
Well, maybe.  But at least part of it is that most men don't understand the female anatomy as well as you.  We don't have to stick anything anywhere.  A lot of women don't have orgasms from penetration, they need clitoral stimulation.  Why should a woman put out if she knows
1 She is not likely to have an orgasm
2 She will fake an orgasm, so as not to hurt the guys feelings/ego/whatever
3 She'll have to go home and masturbate anyway.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Has anyone else noticed this thread has gotten almost as weird as the book itself.  Or is it just me?

Rev Thwack

Quote from: eldora_avalonWhy should a woman put out if she knows
1 She is not likely to have an orgasm
2 She will fake an orgasm, so as not to hurt the guys feelings/ego/whatever
3 She'll have to go home and masturbate anyway.

1) most women I talk with say that there is a huge difference in feeling between an orgasm they give themself and one given by a guy (guy being better when they manage to do it).

2) Faking an orgasm is the whole reason that women don't have them more often... be honest with a man and you or more likely to have him get you off.

3) You say that like masturbation isn't fun.
My balls itch...

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: eldora_avalonHas anyone else noticed this thread has gotten almost as weird as the book itself.  Or is it just me?

Weirdness is relative. Proportional to many things. I should try to calculate that soemtime.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Ben

Quote from: Slartibartfastfrom http://rinkworks.com/bookaminute/b/sheawilson.illuminatus.shtml

The Illuminati are a secret society that (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) control everything in the world (SEX DRUGS SEX) including all governments, financial institutions, and (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) intelligence agencies. No, they're not. Well, yes they are but not really. (SEX DRUGS SEX) They originated in Bavaria in 1776 (DRUGS SEX DRUGS). No, actually they go all the way back to Atlantis. No, (SEX DRUGS SEX) Atlantis never really existed. Yes it did. It's not just one society (DRUGS SEX DRUGS), it's a whole bunch of them (SEX DRUGS SEX) together. No, it's just one, and they go all the way back to Atlantis, which never (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) existed, oh yes it did. They've had an uninterrupted existence since 30,000 years ago (SEX DRUGS SEX) -- no they actually only go back as far as the 1800s (DRUGS SEX DRUGS). Fnord.

Book a minute's got some fun and convenient book summaries, but they neglected to do the holy bible:

God kills thousands.  Bow or die.  Hedons feel My wrath!  God kills thousands.  Bow or die.  Sacrifice human babies for the Lord!  God kills thousands.  Bow or die.  God judges all humans as evil.  God kills thousands.  Bow or die.  Glory be to eunuchs!  God kills thousands.  Bow or die.  Amen.