News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Attn: Spoiler Alert!!

Started by Majeh, September 09, 2006, 04:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the dreadful hours

we're all worse than this thread.

just sayin.

Also,
You can't fail life.  Life is living and then dying.  Even the biggest screw up can't screw that up.  It's the one thing you will get right in your life.  Give up on everyting else.  There is no success anywhere.  KYSABUTB

Dell Ray

Quote from: The Dreadful Hours on September 15, 2006, 03:25:26 PM
we're all worse than this thread.

just sayin.

Also,
You can't fail life.¬† Life is living and then dying.¬† Even the biggest screw up can't screw that up.¬† It's the one thing you will get right in your life.¬† Give up on everyting else.¬† There is no success anywhere.¬† KYSABUTB 

Not me.  I've figured out a way that one can have immortality...or at least relative immortality--if there is such a thing.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Majeh

Damn, I had actually forgotten about this.  I'm surpried that you all kept this stupidity alive.
DLU/DBOB Tma/p C- S+:++ a-- Comp+ P++(+++, SEX) E- F@ R+ tv@ b++ OM8@ CON1 SF7 PHI8>$ RAW? DC+(DC) e h! r-(--->) ys--> K

Jasper

Dell Ray

Nobody asked how...immortality?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dell Ray on September 23, 2006, 08:14:25 AM
Nobody asked how...immortality?

What a perfectly hideous notion.

TGRR,
Thinks spending ~ 80 years on this mudball with you primates is more than enough, thanks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain