News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Art Requests?

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, February 26, 2012, 07:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

yr request made me think of this one:

(probably not a free image, though it's been copied and rehosted all over the webs and fuck if I know where it originally came from)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 01, 2012, 09:42:42 PM
Quote from: Net on March 01, 2012, 09:24:57 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 01, 2012, 08:52:00 PM
Alright, second request:

Man sitting hunched over at a desk, typing. Either silhouette or line art works. Side view, as large as reasonable. I've been going through the open clip art sites and I haven't found anything yet that will work in the space I need it. I'll post the rest of the image it will be incorporated into if that helps.

It would help me, at least.
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5117/supplication.png

he'll be down in the corner, about to get decapitated my the scissors. The words that go with it are Supplication of Morale, from Audiobook of the Dead.

I'll see what I can do.

Is it okay if it looks kinda rough, like the fairy?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Q. G. Pennyworth

I appreciate anyone taking a stab at it :)

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 02, 2012, 02:25:14 AM
I appreciate anyone taking a stab at it :)

For sure, I'm not trying to claim it or anything.

Click for a print version (at 1200ppi it prints larger than 2 x 3 inches).

Q. G. Pennyworth

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Next request: a nondescript teenager being talked to by a perky clerk at a clothing store. I can post the link to the text in question, haven't got any framework done or anything, so there's no style it needs to fit in with.

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 09, 2012, 08:42:29 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

:)

This is fun.

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 09, 2012, 08:51:35 PM
Next request: a nondescript teenager being talked to by a perky clerk at a clothing store. I can post the link to the text in question, haven't got any framework done or anything, so there's no style it needs to fit in with.

Text would be a humongous help for this one.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Net on March 11, 2012, 09:43:55 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31670.msg1147347.html#msg1147347

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 11, 2012, 12:43:50 PM
Quote from: Net on March 11, 2012, 09:43:55 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31670.msg1147347.html#msg1147347

Awesome!

I was thinking of making the teen fairly androgynous and the clerk something like this:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Something like that, but I think ponytail and practical shoes are in order. The clerk is a happy cog in The Machine, but she's not oblivious to her role in it, nor is she a stranger to hard work.

Redacted.

Arim the Backwards One

I would have said that i'd be happy to help, but it seems like you've aleready found one.
If you need some realism, though, i'd be happy to provide it. Especially eyes and the like. I love to draw eyes.
Trying Too Hard since 1997
---
"If you can't laugh at the darkness, that's when the darkness takes over." - Amanda Fucking Palmer

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Arim the Backwards One on March 18, 2012, 08:29:51 PM
I would have said that i'd be happy to help, but it seems like you've aleready found one.
If you need some realism, though, i'd be happy to provide it. Especially eyes and the like. I love to draw eyes.

More perspectives are always better than fewer!