News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

LMNO, Nigel: For your approval

Started by Doktor Howl, May 06, 2015, 01:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I so need to find a high-def version of that and hang it on my wall.

Q. G. Pennyworth

If you don't find one I can make it.

LMNO

LMNO

Wait, politeness matters.

Uh... YES, please.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I slightly prefer the clean version for the revision of the conspicuous "H2O" to a simple "H".

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Well, guess I'm spending some money.