News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Homonym Game.

Started by Chairman Risus, May 20, 2008, 05:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Bat shit Insane, and bat shit.... something or other.

Bat shit anyway.

Richter

Crock of shit / Crocks of shit
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

Bu🤠ns

Richter

Scallop / Scallop stitch.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Bu🤠ns

Reverend Loveshade

If I may be forgiven for recycling a photo posted here by burnstoupee pancakes:

It's not a true homonym, but very close.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

Iason Ouabache

Giantess - Giant ass.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Reverend Loveshade

"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Richter on June 23, 2008, 07:09:21 PM

it's actually a pearl stitch, but thats cool

or AFAIK it's the same thing

Richter

Quote from: burnstoupee pancakes on June 29, 2008, 07:19:01 PM
Quote from: Richter on June 23, 2008, 07:09:21 PM

it's actually a pearl stitch, but thats cool

or AFAIK it's the same thing

AFAIK and could confirm there is such thing as a scallop stitch, and it does look like that.  I've only knit in garter stitch so far, so I don't have absolute knitting authority yet  :)

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

BADGE OF HONOR

haha good one but no
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cramulus