News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Z Man (a work in progress)

Started by Z_Man_iz_eer!, December 12, 2007, 01:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z_Man_iz_eer!

Aha, yessssssireeee, its little ol' me; feelin' fine and dandy!!! Just saw my Mum, kinda freaked me out, she's dead! Said she was bored living next door(next dimension up)and wanted to see her favourite son for a wee chat. Aaahhhhh, coo coo Mummy, coo fuckin' coo. And one flew over the hippies untidy head!!! I said to her she should have dropped
into my Dreamworld first AND warned me as I never know what state of conscioussness I'll be in.

For example Dearest reader, may I call you Dearest; or am I being too familiar? Please do tell me, send an email to:

thehippyinthesky@yahoo.co.uk

Now, were was I? Aaaaah, yesssirrrreeeeee...REMEMBER who I AM?
Z MAN Z man Z maN Z mAn Z Man......I doodle for perusal...were for art thou Romeo?

Oh, oh dear ME, yes me - Z Man.

My states of consciousness, they are another solar system away; I enjoyed my breakfast on the Moon. WOW!!! Hitler was up there playing golf with BUDDHA, and the caddy, the caddy was Jesus!!! YESSSSIRRRREEEE!!!I saw the son/sun of god!!!My ass he is the son/sun of god, you fuckin' eyeless fools. Its all one BIG(BANG)JOKE!!!boom!!!BOOM!!!Kiss my sweet english(johnny come lately)ass........mmmmmmm......on second thoughts pass me another magic mushroom(head are a great band go check 'em out dearies).

One-Two - One Two -One Two. SOUNDCHECK. Yes BOSS, a soundcheck for my ailing mind. Mother - DON'T LOOK!Please! Can I have some privacy please. YOU too DEAR reader.....are you still there? Tell me when you leave the page, please!

CONSCIOUSNESS STATE ONE.

I'm a coo cooing in my cot. Remembering my safe and happy times inside Mummy's tum, womb; oh yes dear reader. The WOMB. Its the place to be. Although sometimes you see things which you don't like, like the lost souls, and my god, THAT HURTS. So, their is a tad bit of contradiction in what I've just said. BUT! Inside Mummy's womb you are NOT a fuckin' number! You! YOU ARE STILL YOU. AN INDIVIDUAL. You can't get any closer to your mother than being deep inside magic womb time. When I regress and I'm THERE its BLISS! But if ANYONE disturbs me it sends me CRAZY!!! BANG! BOOM! SKIZOFRENIC MODE THEN KICKS IN.AND then, YES, theirs a THEN, HITLER scores a HOLE in ONE; it rebounds off a tree then onto BUDDHAS fat GUT onto JCs cute little NOSE into the GODDAM fuckin' HOLE!!!

A fuckin' Men!!!

(C)2007Lenny Gazbowski
within the without is without the within, as the birds fly due south they smile politely.

Cramulus

Chairman Risus

Z, let me give you a hand.

You're preaching to the choir.  We've seen it all before.  We ARE THE DISCORDIANS (for the most part).  Most of us have a basic understanding of the HORRIBLE TROOF, pardon the meme.  We're taking Discordianism and running with it so it doesn't become stale or static.  We're developing our own, new ideas. 

I suggest you figure out who and what the ideas and the people are on the boards.  For the most part, this forum will give back what you give it.  If you're smart, you'll get some pretty good stuff, but if you keep up the pinealist dada crap we've all seen before, I'd watch out for flying barstools.

Also, we have a pool on the roof, go check it out.

Edit: Fixt

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fuck that shit. Absurdity is fantastic. Unreadable incomprehensibility, on the other hand, is last week's bagel and utterly useless. Most people are well past having their minds blown by jibber-jabber. Read "The Man who Fell in Love with the Moon" for some useful fucking clarity about absurdity and communication.

Z-Man, who is probably trolling hilariously, reminds me of my friend Nop. Nop is about 70 and was a test subject for some lysergic acid experimentation in the Army.

This is one of his actual posts. In person, he talks the same way:

it is FRIDAY if i have time iLL try to REMark:

From b #196 on November 13, 2007, 10:39 pm :
those are crazy photos, Nop. I like them!
its very true b 99&44/100% of Nop MeD is written in ThaT
vernacular. Mental /-/ ( i call it 3-2-1 ) more below ?{Maybe}

From michael #1 on November 14, 2007, 12:30 pm :
Nop buddy what is up with your foot???? {REMember '%8)?
That was the year of the BIG 100Mt Eniwetok (Um}? Hardtack
U canprobably (maybe not) find a PHoto of the Lagoon ? April'58

a0 yeah yeah My guess (i can only guess) is the string theory
breaks down very slowley (50 year's)

as for b the words I use for 321 are TriDiBiPHsyMono
Meaning 3 thought It Dillusional 2 Thought iT Physicotic
and one (maybe Annie though SkitWASfrenic}? OR somethng
so that was 6 rounds for/from the MD's out of 15 ROUNDS
and i do mean rounds (in the '80's when things were Bad.
My guess scoring WAS 6 to 4 with 5 even: I did nOT win.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

I said absurdity wasn't a useful tool for enlightenment.

Kiwis aren't very useful birds, but that doesn't mean they aren't awesome.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I agree with you in some ways, but the way in which I disagree with you is that I believe that absurdity is the key element in enlightenment. I just don't think that incomprehensible nonsense is the only definition of absurdity. A truly absurd idea is plainly and richly absurd even (especially) when presented in the clearest, most concise terms. Silliness ! = define absurdity.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sepia

I'd say that absurdity is still a useful tool for gaining "enlightenment". However, it is a tool that's hard to master, if possible at all. Some people manage to master these weirder forms of writing/states of mind. Like Roger. If I want to read well-written hate, I'll fire up some of his works.

That said, absurdity or other forms of dada bullshit are usually an annoyance and a pest. You have some nice ideas in your post Z Man, many of which have been discussed in different areas of this here social interactive playground. I see where you're coming from and even as much as I love to eat shrooms and see Baby Snakes for the umpteenth time as the next guy, people here will tear you to shreds unless you give them something to think or feel about.

This is the internet. Noone has nothing to loose to say that your stuff either sucks or rocks.

That is all.
Everyone will always be too late

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There are asspiles of absurdity all over this board, they're just, as a rule, presented really cleanly.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am calling you clean. Very, very clean.

<backing away slowly from squid with the runs>

LMNO

Before we get into a debate about how "absurdity" may or may not be defined, I'll say this:

1) it doesn't look like the OP was supposed to be enlightening.  I'm not sure anymore, but I think this is the "literary chaotic" subforum.  So, the OP may have been going for entertainment.

2) in literature, I'm not a big fan of incomprehensibility, as opposed to juxtaposition or non sequitor.  I like it in graphic arts (can i haz jackson pollock debate tiem?), but when I'm reading, that kind of stuff just makes my eyes glaze over.

3) Z Man seems to have mommy issues.

4) the name "Z Man" makes me think of "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls".

Triple Zero

pollock (reproduction, duh ;-) ) hanging on my wall, looking at it right now, behind my monitor.

it's pretty and colourful. but i got it mostly because of the mathematical analysis/fractal dimension backstory behind it, which i found was funny/interesting.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on December 12, 2007, 02:46:40 PM

4) the name "Z Man" makes me think of "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls".

The name "Z Man" makes me think of my friend Z-Man, who named himself Z-Man on the local dialups at the tender age of 13, and did not for YEARS understand why people kept razzing him about his tits.

Z_Man_iz_eer!

Quote from: keeper entropic on December 12, 2007, 02:57:13 AM
Z, let me give you a hand.

This board no longer believes that absurdity is a useful tool to be used if enlightenment is the goal.
Even if it were, you'd be preaching to the choir.  We've seen it all before.  We ARE THE DISCORDIANS (for the most part).  Most of us have a basic understanding of the HORRIBLE TROOF, pardon the meme.  We're taking Discordianism and running with it so it doesn't become stale or static.  We're developing our own, new ideas.  We're working with what we have today, and have largely left many of the old memes behind.

I suggest you figure out who and what the ideas and the people are on the boards.  For the most part, this forum will give back what you give it.  If you're smart, you'll get some pretty good stuff, but if you keep up the pinealist dada crap we've all seen before, I'd watch out for flying barstools.

Also, we have a pool on the roof, go check it out.

i like absurdity, it is an essential ingredient for me. during my battle with cancer absurdity kept me going.

within the without is without the within, as the birds fly due south they smile politely.

East Coast Hustle

FUCK YOU MY MOTHER DIED FROM ABSURD CANCER.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"