News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

WHO ARE WE? 2011

Started by LMNO, December 28, 2010, 08:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

That's awesome, but we're kinda losing the plot, here.

It's supposed to be an advertisment for what people do to themselves presented as a product, not a threat or a litany of human stupidity.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roaring Biscuit!

Sorry, got a bit carried away with what was in my head :oops:

I'll give an advertisement twist piece a shot in a bit
x

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Hoser McRhizzy

Filled with horrible joy, reading this thread.  Especially OP.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 28, 2010, 09:48:12 PM
Second nature.  Intuition.  Thumb flick tap slide pinch click response.  You can't remember what a learning curve is.  The phrase has a dirty word in it, one that's opposite of accessible and open and easy.  What were we doing, when you thought we were making operation simpler for on-the-go?  We were minimizing down time, time away, your time.  Who are we?

Spot on and :mittens:
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

President Television

I'm starting to imagine these read in the voice of Henry Rollins.  :fap:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Agent Rhizome on December 30, 2010, 12:50:03 AM
Filled with horrible joy, reading this thread.  Especially OP.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 28, 2010, 09:48:12 PM
Second nature.  Intuition.  Thumb flick tap slide pinch click response.  You can't remember what a learning curve is.  The phrase has a dirty word in it, one that's opposite of accessible and open and easy.  What were we doing, when you thought we were making operation simpler for on-the-go?  We were minimizing down time, time away, your time.  Who are we?

Spot on and :mittens:

OP is actually about 5 different people's crap from Open Bar.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 30, 2010, 01:35:58 AM
OP is actually about 5 different people's crap from Open Bar.

Knowing it's collaborative makes it a better read.  Thanks!

That does help explain why 000 edited richter's spelling error in LMNO's post.  :lol:
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Fujikoma

Henry Rollins has a bad ass radio show on some college radio station out in the desert (santa monica, I think)... Every saturday at, I think, 6pm. I didn't hear it that way as I read it, but I'd like to.

LMNO

We're the tweeting people.  The updating people.  The people who desperately need to keep you informed of what is going on, in detailed minu

tia, in 140 characters or less.  To describe to you our dog's dietary habits, from both ends.  And where we are.  And that we just put anoth

er $500 on our credit cards, almost maxed it out, ; - )  And to tell you exactly what we think about the latest reality show where desperate w

omen whose best days have passed them by in exchange for silicon and imitation designer handbags suck up the brackish residue of celebrity in

an attempt to salvage their long-ago abandoned hopes for love and stability, but are ultimately ground down into hair-pulling caricatures th

at only make a mockery of your struggles to get through an ordinary day without eating the barrel of your grandfather's service revolver.  LOL

Who are we?

LMNO

Looks like I killed the thread.  Sorry.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Adios

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 30, 2010, 05:28:28 PM
Looks like I killed the thread.  Sorry.

It just frightened me.

LMNO

It kind of gained it's own momentum at the end, there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 30, 2010, 05:35:56 PM
It kind of gained it's own momentum at the end, there.

"Brackish residue of celebrity" and the service revolver thing were fucking AMAZING.