Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 09, 2013, 08:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2013, 09:06:43 PM
Quote from: Faust on September 09, 2013, 09:06:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2013, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 09, 2013, 08:50:27 PM
You're a bad little girl.

I've been trolling the shit out of them for about a year now.  Local trolling is far more rewarding.

That's exactly what a tool of the patriarchy would say, when was the last time you checked your privilege?

I check my privilege every 5000 miles.  That seems to keep things running fairly well.

I'm pretty sure there's app that checks your privilege.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2013, 09:06:43 PM
Quote from: Faust on September 09, 2013, 09:06:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2013, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 09, 2013, 08:50:27 PM
You're a bad little girl.

I've been trolling the shit out of them for about a year now.  Local trolling is far more rewarding.

That's exactly what a tool of the patriarchy would say, when was the last time you checked your privilege?

I check my privilege every 5000 miles.  That seems to keep things running fairly well.

But did you remember to change your entitlement?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2013, 08:47:45 PM
Last weekend, I was trolling a U of A forum.  I posted as a young person who had been dating this guy for a year, but had never had sex.  "I" was very interested, but would freak out when the time came.  So the two of us decide we'll get all fucked up on wine and do the deed.  Which worked out just fine.

Responses (24 total, Mostly male, some female):  You're a whore.

Responses (37 total, about 50/50 male/female):  The boyfriend is a rapist because the girl was drunk, and the fact that she got drunk specifically to have sex is not a mitigating factor in his favor.

Responses (2, both women):  Good for you, girl!

My response:  "Girl?  I'm a guy."

Board's response:

QuoteYou have been banned from this forum.
Date the ban will be lifted:  Never.

Proxy in, and there's this huge fight going on about why the Gay guy was banned.  Looking good.

Then one admin comes in and says, "I'm the guy that banned him, because I ran his IP.  He's not a student.  It's that Howl asshole again."

:hammer:
:digtbk:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."