News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on June 24, 2014, 08:14:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 24, 2014, 08:05:30 PM
Hi, everyone.

Busy as hell, here.

In fact, this is the busiest I've ever been, at least since I left the military.

I'll be back when I can.

Good busy? Or "OH FUCK THE PLANT IS MELTING" busy?

New equipment install.  We're doubling the plant's size in 90 days.  Busy busy busy.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?  :whack:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 24, 2014, 08:29:41 PM
Hi, everyone.

Busy as hell, here.

In fact, this is the busiest I've ever been, at least since I left the military.

I'll be back when I can.

New equipment install.  We're doubling the plant's size in 90 days.  Busy busy busy.

I'm sure it'll be just fine.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Good news, you guys; Just when I was starting to miss GoogleEarth "Broham" Einstein, Sensation & Perception is CHOCK FULL of Brohams. It's going to be a fun summer!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 24, 2014, 08:50:59 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 24, 2014, 08:29:41 PM
Hi, everyone.

Busy as hell, here.

I'll be back when I can.

I'm sure it'll be just fine.

:shudder:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Well on the plus side there will be twice as much shit that breaks in 3 months.

Wait.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Suu on June 24, 2014, 07:34:46 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 24, 2014, 06:35:41 PM
I think I forgot to mention I'm out on the Outer Banks this week so I will only be around sporadically. Necronomicoin to resume upon return.

Oh man, the Outer Banks are THE SHIT. I love the Carolinas. Enjoy!

I love it here. This is my third year coming down for a week to visit my park ranger buddy. I cannot get tired of these beaches.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 24, 2014, 09:10:24 PM
Well on the plus side there will be twice as much shit that breaks in 3 months.

Wait.

I CAN TAKE IT

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Suu

A friend of mine right now is on a business trip in Tucson right now, and he *likes* it there.

I'm wondering if I should tell him.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Suu on June 25, 2014, 12:00:19 AM
A friend of mine right now is on a business trip in Tucson right now, and he *likes* it there.

Too late.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All the pretty homeworks.

Somehow, all of my courses have heavy online components this term. I feel a little tricked.

Suu

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 25, 2014, 12:01:32 AM

Too late.

You're right.

Nashville, get ready to be Tucson'd.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Suu on June 25, 2014, 12:06:57 AM

Too late.

You're right.

"At first it was just like, one scorpion in the Grand Ol' Opry. But then, like, we kept hearing this rustling noise. And some snorting. Figured it was some Tim McGraw groupies doing heroin in one of the dressing rooms again. Then Dolly Parton was being gored on stage by javelinas and there was so much screaming. All the blood. And the sand and cactuses from nowhere. And. Oh my God. The blood. The blood. The screams."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 25, 2014, 01:14:26 AM
Quote from: The Suu on June 25, 2014, 12:06:57 AM

Too late.

You're right.

"At first it was just like, one scorpion in the Grand Ol' Opry. But then, like, we kept hearing this rustling noise. And some snorting. Figured it was some Tim McGraw groupies doing heroin in one of the dressing rooms again. Then Dolly Parton was being gored on stage by javelinas and there was so much screaming. All the blood. And the sand and cactuses from nowhere. And. Oh my God. The blood. The blood. The screams."

You and I both know that's a huge improvement.

Suu

So I think instead of screwing up this garment, what I have done is created a scientific constant somewhere in quantum theory. I have tried several different methods of attaching the gore, which measures exactly to its sister gores, and received the same results each time. So rather than defining insanity, I am actually CREATING A CONSTANT FORM OF CHAOS OUT OF OTHER NON-CHAOTIC CONSTANTS. For every aneristic action there is an equal but opposite eristic action.

BETTER SCIENCE THROUGH SEWING.

Suu

In other news, I just sent Chris to the Meet Rack.

"Oh yeah, check it out...best craft beer bar in Tucson!"

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: