News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Half-page images

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, January 18, 2012, 05:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 01, 2016, 03:43:32 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 01, 2016, 02:40:35 AM
Do you have a copy of the strange times? The layout on that one was particularly good.

Without Permission works well as a full page, too.

I might have those, but on my old computer; I won't be able to transfer my files to my new one until the adapter cable I ordered arrives.

Bamped strange times.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 01, 2016, 04:18:29 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 01, 2016, 03:43:32 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 01, 2016, 02:40:35 AM
Do you have a copy of the strange times? The layout on that one was particularly good.

Without Permission works well as a full page, too.

I might have those, but on my old computer; I won't be able to transfer my files to my new one until the adapter cable I ordered arrives.

Bamped strange times.

Thanks!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 08, 2013, 12:24:05 AM
Golden Secret, now with squiggly thing: http://i.imgur.com/6re2FDD.jpg

This one really hit the spot for me.  Thank you for posting it.

Ziegejunge

Quote from: LuciferX on February 02, 2016, 09:11:15 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 08, 2013, 12:24:05 AM
Golden Secret, now with squiggly thing: http://i.imgur.com/6re2FDD.jpg

This one really hit the spot for me.  Thank you for posting it.

I have a copy of The Golden Secret hanging in my office. It's that vital to me. Mine is a humble xerox from the book, however. It may be time to upgrade to a prettier version. Thanks, Q.G.!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Glad you both like the treatment I gave it. If there's interest I can always do that one as a Big Words so you have better print options than that little half pager.

Q. G. Pennyworth

MMIX

That is absolutely gorgeous!
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

I think I like this version better.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 30, 2016, 11:32:37 PM

I always liked Plant your seeds. And this is awesome. Will add it to the next print run, whenever that is. Got the A0/A1?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 31, 2016, 02:47:17 PM
I always liked Plant your seeds. And this is awesome. Will add it to the next print run, whenever that is. Got the A0/A1?

Nope, these were all built at half page size, and that background was originally for another thing I made like a million years ago, so recreating it is out, too.

When I put out Holy Nonsense, would it make sense to do a second print file designed for A4 instead of the US letter size? It wouldn't be too much work on my end.

Junkenstein

Please.

I've not wasted paper for a while and I'm feeling the urge. Were the others durable at all or should I be looking at better paper?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 31, 2016, 03:02:03 PM
Please.

I've not wasted paper for a while and I'm feeling the urge. Were the others durable at all or should I be looking at better paper?

The paper's not the issue, I just haven't been able to get them in the hands of people who can put them places while maintaining my plausible deniability.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Also, because I am not being productive at work-work today...