News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

SOSOFGASM

Started by Makoorakoo, March 26, 2009, 11:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makoorakoo

Right my fellow Erisian Popes, I have something simple yet ive found pretty fun.

Sink On Status On Facebook GASM

All you have to do is get some fellow Popes and invade peoples status updates on facebook (or any other social networking site) by playing sink. Heck do it with your own as well if you wish, all the more fun. You know how to sink peoples status right? Then do it with a passion. I have been able to keep it up for quite a while and nobody realised what was going on at all. Its especially fun on those status updates that cry for attention. Sadly I only have two Discordians on my facebook friends list, unless Eris is spying on me through a fake alias.

So I say to thee, do as thou will shall be the whole of the lawl. If you wish then perhaps you would enjoy the pleasure of adding me on there, Eris seems to like what I do on there.

Telarus

Link (hxxp'd) to Example?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Makoorakoo

hxxp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=596341353&ref=profile

dunno if thisll work as an example. It should have the sink attack quite far down. Meh make your own I guess. Sink what ya can

Telarus

Yeaaaah, can't see the profile if we're not friends. Kinda hard to turn that into a GASM (i.e. getting multiple people to do it to one profile).
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Makoorakoo

Bah, might have to work on targetin the groups.