News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

The Rogue's Gallery

Started by The Wizard, August 29, 2010, 02:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Given the sheer number of trolls that invade this place regularly, it occurred to me that it may be handy to have a thread dedicated to documenting these guys. By documenting various alts and the trolls patterns of behavior, we'll be able to identify these fucks easily. Or at least that's the idea.

I'll start with a recent one.

Cheeser
Classification: False Impression Troll, leading up to Zaniness troll
Possible Alt of: Daruko
Behavior: Left good impression early on as smokescreen, repeated use of "I killed the last American Eagle" joke/reference, knowledge of forum history, fixation on TGRR/Dok Howl, performs stupid antics to gain attention.
Stage of Troll Development: Attention Whore

This is kind of a rough draft thing. So, if you guys think this'll prove handy, post some dossiers. I'll due our recent spammer/shitbag tomorrow.
Insanity we trust.

Adios

The Wizard

QuoteInternetz over.

I win?

Seriously though, is this a good idea or no?

Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

Major General Franklin Kirby
Classification: Outlandish Troll, progressed to Spammer
Known Alts: Sally
Behavior: Spamming, General Butthurt, fixation on TGRR/Dok Howl, using alts to circumvent ban.
Stage of Troll Development: You're banned, Bitch!

EDIT: Apologies to Deus Ex Machina for the confusion. My bad.
Insanity we trust.

Cain

DeM isn't Kirby.  You shouldn't really accuse people unless you are 100% certain.

Besides, does it really matter?  Listing them like this just feeds their ego.

The Wizard

QuoteDeM isn't Kirby.  You shouldn't really accuse people unless you are 100% certain.

You're right, posted a ? beside it to point out lack of sureness. Should have just abstained from putting on. Will rectify.

QuoteBesides, does it really matter?  Listing them like this just feeds their ego.

Mayhaps. It's just an idea. I'm just throwing it out there to see if it sinks or swims.
Insanity we trust.

Adios

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on August 29, 2010, 03:54:46 AM
QuoteDeM isn't Kirby.  You shouldn't really accuse people unless you are 100% certain.

You're right, posted a ? beside it to point out lack of sureness. Should have just abstained from putting on. Will rectify.

QuoteBesides, does it really matter?  Listing them like this just feeds their ego.

Mayhaps. It's just an idea. I'm just throwing it out there to see if it sinks or swims.

*shrug*

I like it.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Cain on August 29, 2010, 03:51:57 AM

Besides, does it really matter?  Listing them like this just feeds their ego.

I think the problem comes from that this new round of trolls are all so damn boring that people are trying to find something salvageable. Personally I think ppl are wasting their time in that endeavor.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Wizard

Well, this allows us to more easily identify these assholes and/or poke fun of them at the same time. Win/win.
Insanity we trust.

Placid Dingo

Placid Dingo
Classification: Seems OK, lulling people into false sense of security.
Known Alts: Dr. James Semaj, Cheeser, AKK, #6
Behavior: Secret planting of subliminal messaged that subtly rewire users brains.
Stage of Troll Development: More deadly than realised.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on August 29, 2010, 02:53:41 AM
Given the sheer number of trolls that invade this place regularly, it occurred to me that it may be handy to have a thread dedicated to documenting these guys. By documenting various alts and the trolls patterns of behavior, we'll be able to identify these fucks easily. Or at least that's the idea.

I'll start with a recent one.

Cheeser
Classification: False Impression Troll, leading up to Zaniness troll
Possible Alt of: Daruko
Behavior: Left good impression early on as smokescreen, repeated use of "I killed the last American Eagle" joke/reference, knowledge of forum history, fixation on TGRR/Dok Howl, performs stupid antics to gain attention.
Stage of Troll Development: Attention Whore

This is kind of a rough draft thing. So, if you guys think this'll prove handy, post some dossiers. I'll due our recent spammer/shitbag tomorrow.

Cheezer is actually the new name of Cheezesomthing Fronkenstien, from TCC, Firewillow's GF, and I like her, despite her occasional insistence on pinealism.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

QuoteCheezer is actually the new name of Cheezesomthing Fronkenstien, from TCC, Firewillow's GF, and I like her, despite her occasional insistence on pinealism.

Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't be the one doing this then. My troll spotting skills don't seem to be that great.

QuotePlacid Dingo
Classification: Seems OK, lulling people into false sense of security.
Known Alts: Dr. James Semaj, Cheeser, AKK, #6
Behavior: Secret planting of subliminal messaged that subtly rewire users brains.
Stage of Troll Development: More deadly than realised.

LIES!!! LIES I SAY!!! MY IDENTITY IS MY OWN!!!
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on August 29, 2010, 04:59:41 AM

Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't be the one doing this then. My troll spotting skills don't seem to be that great.

I think you should occasionally target the innocent.  Like Jenne.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2010, 05:07:45 AM

Jenne? Innocent?! :lol: Jenne is a bad person!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 29, 2010, 05:08:32 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2010, 05:07:45 AM

Jenne? Innocent?! :lol: Jenne is a bad person!

Jenne is a good person.  She's just got this demon that takes over when she sleeps, and then she the whole San Diego.  That's why all the guys there are pregnant with mutated alien butt babies.
Molon Lube