News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Some more fractal stuff

Started by ataraxia, October 07, 2005, 01:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from:  Hmm.. You might be right... but I still have to give her even that much credit. I mean, she's pretty fucking stupid.

Yeah. But she has written rants, such as this knuckle-dragging racist crap:

http://dia.stgulik.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=723

Wow... Closet racist?

Ya think?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

She probably doesn't realize it though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  She probably doesn't realize it though.

Course not.  Most of them don't.

She seems to have a whale of a case of Kipling's White Man's Burden.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Well as long as she feels bad about all of those horrible things she did to the slaves.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Well as long as she feels bad about all of those horrible things she did to the slaves.

Maybe you should google Kipling + White Mans' Burden.

Just saying.

B_M_W

Quote from:  Well as long as she feels bad about all of those horrible things she did to the slaves.

Just saying.

Yeah, seeing if she did have a case of K'sWMB, she definitely wouldn't feel bad about it.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

Just saying.

Yeah, seeing if she did have a case of K'sWMB, she definitely wouldn't feel bad about it.

She'd feel pretty "enlightened" and "noble" and maybe just a little superior.

B_M_W

Fuck all people who are like that with a zen master's stick up the ass.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Fuck you guys and your "knowledge" and "books" and "google".

You just want to make me feel bad because I base pretty much everything on context and can't actually read.

Also,

This is the correct crowded vehicle.

B_M_W

Quote from:  

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Rationalization is a wonderful thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  

:lol:

Pics like this make me smile.

A lot.

Cain

Heh, that looks like every other vehicle in South America I've been on.  Especially the tipping over and masses of people jumping out of it.