News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Prince Conordia

Started by Trade Mark, August 15, 2012, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trade Mark

Im like 60 pages into the book and so far it reminds me of some other pamphlets I read by people who take CIA Acid and right left handed books. Can I get hired to create chaos by distributing these perforated papers with some tracts, its just more religion = re legion. Schizophrenia is the aim of LSD, But it only made me feel better inside - like spinach, let Brutice jerk off with olive oil -

Do you have a job application I can fill out, I wanna be tested with LSD some more -
Chipper way to start the day with some whitaman D, and suck a cows tit on the way out to the orifice

No kidding. It isnt fresh at all, it lacks in the ability to fragment my brain at all, but is entertaining at times if you wanna be a ordained with a title no one dares question when saluting you. Im same I was since the day I was born - slobbered some, wiped my ass before i crawled, the acid helped wipe off my chin, the books helped wipe my ass, and walk upright with out faking it.

I wont mention the names of the other books that are laid out, written and advertised as underground, in the main stream media, but there are many like this one, surprized it took me thios long to find it. All this never ending story telling gets boring. I think ive read way too many books now. Nothing seems new just a bunch of old news papers/paper gander - All the 60s  Hippy leader act-ivists are now Lawyers, Professors, Presidents, CEO or took another acting job up the road acid test magic bus = just more theater with different actors who play the same roles - Wonder if I could act like a activist, i can too grow up to be Elite, with acid flash on my back
= controlled opposition = COINTELPRO

They must have allot of employees to keep up with all the web frenzy, feeding on fish caught in the internet - You can throw me back, im not a keeper. Im a spectator, regular arm chair fisherman - I see who is fishing from the bank and who is taking the bait - Im sitten here drinken some beers pissing in your cup

Isnt the new Prince Concordia now the CIA group Anonymous?  Its a movie, about a movie, played by actors who play actors - Did you forget to read the script? This is old, they have new groups to replace the old ones for awkward thinkers, but its just the same old concordance. People talking about what other people talked about = saying the same words in the same way with punctuality as a rule set but your rulers. Dont deviate - we dont want to break the rules of the non conformists, who are really just conforming, with a new mind set of programs, updates from windows boxxen and soft wears to make your cow-lose feel soft.

This is not a new program, it needs updated... Dont remember this: Anyone who bites the hand that feeds will lick the boot that kicks

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Dogma in my hymn:  I am god

AFK

Did you know there is Masonic symbolism in Ghostbusters?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

There's no bread left, man!
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.