News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

HAY ALTY, YOU SHOULD LEAVE ALASKA.

Started by Salty, November 09, 2014, 11:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

That being said:

Quote from: ALASKA on November 09, 2014, 11:29:59 PM

HELLO, MY NAME IS ALTY AND THE PLACE WHERE I LIVE DEFINES EVER SINGLE HUMAN INTERACTION I EXERIENCE.

FUCK YOU.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 10, 2014, 02:21:23 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 10, 2014, 02:16:55 PM
I've stated my case.  I don't support Suu advocating he do anything stupid, but neither do I intend on apologizing to him for my own statements.  I will not, however, continue talking to him or about him or causing him any other form of grief.

If this is a deal breaker for anyone here, please let me know.

Dude, I don't think it's a deal breaker but really, go back and re-read your interaction with him in Open Bar.

He didn't actually say anything to you at all until you jumped on his case, and then when he did engage you it was to apologize. Look, you were obviously upset last night. I know you and Alty have had your differences but here, right now in this case, I think you do owe him an apology, and you certainly shouldn't write him off for responding to you when you specifically attacked him.

Fuck you, ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 02:10:16 PM
Yeah I'm not going to talk to you until you pull your head out of your ass and start talking like a reasonable person.

FUCK YOU.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

At this point, I'm inclined to think the majority to the blame may lie with facebook, somehow.

Anything to get the spears pointed at Zuckerberg, I'm not proud.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

This was stupid of me.  I should have known that posting an explanation of why I hate that bastard would be useless, because everyone's already decided it's just Roger being a fucking ogre.  Not a single person even read that shit, certainly didn't acknowledge it.

I have no friends here.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Not at all, I've just only got half the shit so I thought "Try and lighten the mood".

I fucked up.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 10, 2014, 07:13:05 PM
Not at all, I've just only got half the shit so I thought "Try and lighten the mood".

I fucked up.

After being called an asshole by everyone and their grandmother, I just wanted someone to listen to my side of the story.

I didn't think that was a lot to ask.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 10, 2014, 07:17:12 PM
I get you, Roger. I really do.

Thank you, Waffle.  This means a great deal right now.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Roger, I understand why you feel the way you do.

I didn't say anything because it happened to you, and you have every right to own how you feel.  It's really not a point for discussion or debate.  It's how you feel.  Who in their right mind would try to say you don't really feel that way, because reasons?

I also know you're not asking everyone to rally around you, so there's not much else to say.  He's gone, for now.  You don't like him.  There's no reason to have a board war because of it.

Suu

You know I'm on your side with this. Because I'm equally a terrible fucking human being.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Junkenstein

For what it's worth, I did read through your side of it and sympathise. I've had no real interactions with Alty lately but he's always seemed pretty OK from what I can see (PD). I caught some other chunks about depression which makes me somewat inclined towards the "Don't shit all over the guy without good reason" stance too.

Personally, I like you both so I'd prefer it if you both sorted this shit out, somehow.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 10, 2014, 07:25:37 PM
Roger, I understand why you feel the way you do.

I didn't say anything because it happened to you, and you have every right to own how you feel.  It's really not a point for discussion or debate.  It's how you feel.  Who in their right mind would try to say you don't really feel that way, because reasons?

I also know you're not asking everyone to rally around you, so there's not much else to say.  He's gone, for now.  You don't like him.  There's no reason to have a board war because of it.

Fuck him.  It ain't about him.  It's about having people gleefully line up to tell me what an asshole I am, utterly uninterested in why I feel the way I feel.  It's about being told by EoC that I "fucked up", like this was some sort of accident.  It's about Nigel not speaking to me until such time as I apologize to that fucked up little monkey.  It's about the general assumption that I have no fucking agency, that I just blow up on someone for NO REASON.  Yeah, I do blow up.  I almost always have a damn good reason.  In this case, I have an excellent reason. 

But everyone's gotta get their self-righteousness wrong, and I guess I'm the jerk in the spotlight.  And of course, since everyone knows that ignoring me is a big trigger of mine, everyone's suddenly "above" the VERY SAME SHIT THEY WADED INTO.

So, yanno, everyone here that called me an asshole in one way or another, and was uninterested in reply #40 before or after the fact, can kiss my ass and STAY not talking to me.

Because I will rot in hell before I apologize to Alty. 

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 10, 2014, 07:28:57 PM

Personally, I like you both so I'd prefer it if you both sorted this shit out, somehow.

Not in this lifetime.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on November 10, 2014, 07:26:15 PM
You know I'm on your side with this. Because I'm equally a terrible fucking human being.

Well, we can be asshats together, then.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I will say that I was out of line with the "I have no friends here".  I have at least two.
Molon Lube

Cain

I've been reading this since the start.

I don't really know what to say...the impression I've gotten is that a lot of things were said in PMs or their facebook equivalent, so I'm hesistant to get involved in any situation where I don't know the facts.

That said, I can see a lot of people are upset so, for what it's worth, I don't think less of anyone in this thread, and if anyone wants someone to talk to...well, you know how to get in contact with me.