News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — US Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 29, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Here's what should be going on:

The text and kallisti bombs are vector graphics which means they should stay crisp at any size.

The images are raster graphics so they suffer the more you blow them up. But, since the comfortable viewing distance also increases, it all evens out.

Now that I did the calculus, I've noticed that 11 x 17 is exactly the same proportion as 22 x 34 so I shouldn't need to reformat it. You can just scale that bitch to fit because it fits perfectly.

Edit: If you run into some weird problems with printing at 200% on a 22 x 34, I can reformat it very easily. Just know that it most likely will not solve the problem though...
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

EmmaE

Thank you for these. They're lovely, and I'll be grabbing some for myself- and to post around my college.
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

Quote from: EmmaE on February 20, 2008, 06:14:39 PM
Thank you for these. They're lovely, and I'll be grabbing some for myself- and to post around my college.

You're welcome, and I'm pleased you enjoy them.

:|

Mourning Star

Ari

these are absolutely fanfuckingtastic ... så skitsnyggt!
パンクビッチ

:kingmeh:

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:

When melting down, why not go all the way?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 31, 2009, 10:28:18 PM
Oh jesus.  :lulz:

Poor Net...all that trouble for nothing (I had already had them archived at POEE).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne