News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Started by Bobby Campbell, June 06, 2007, 04:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Ms. Thelema XXX

Mother Fucker

Bhumi Sparsa

Magic Chao

Mass O'Phoenix

Bard O'Dummy

Payne

Well apart from the fact that the speed of light is constant, whether you move towards it or not, I actually quite enjoyed this. (the first one)

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Payne on June 06, 2007, 04:31:38 AM
Well apart from the fact that the speed of light is constant, whether you move towards it or not, I actually quite enjoyed this. (the first one)
Thank you, Payne.

Right yeah the speed of light is a constant regardless, but it would appear to reach the individual traveling towards it before it would the individual traveling away from it when observed by someone in relative motion. Though only at speeds beyond reason for the example and the difference in time would be undetectable to the naked eye, but even still a consequence of light speed involves such non-simultaneous events. Or so I think!

guest7654

Like the train and the lightning Einstien was talking about....

Cramulus

:mittens:

There's some way cool stuff in there! I particularly like

Mother Fucker
and
Bard O'Dummy

Triple Zero

:mittens:

i liked this. pretty pictures. not sure if what they say really holds up though (i didnt quite follow it), but i enjoyed it nonetheless.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cool stuff.  My head's a little to squishy this morning to follow the science but I'm sure it'll come to me later.  good show and welcome. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

It should also be noted that I should have just left it at a comment on the purdy pictures as well, last night.

My head was not quite cleared yet from the deleterious effects of alcohol, and booze and science do not mix.

But anyhoo, very purdy, pardner,

LMNO

I don't know if Mrs Thelema is SFW, though.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on June 06, 2007, 03:20:56 PM
I don't know if Mrs Thelema is SFW, though.

damn yuo and yuor prudish work environments!

that is one thing i seriously don't understand, but i'll write it up to some american grayness or something. if on the one hand you are allowed to surf the web, read forums and even view rather disturbing pictures, but as soon as there's a naked nipple visible you run the risk of getting fired over it?

i mean, it's okay i don't want people getting fired, so i don't mind playing along with the rules, but i seriously don't understand how "ms Thelema" is not ok (cause she's nekkid under all those tattoos) where some of the utter filth posted in other threads goes right past the eyes of your boss "ohh some huge deformed camel toe woman, that's okay, regular work stuff, that" ? and that 777-guy saying "testicles" ? and some of those deformed baby pictures?
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

LMNO

Well, let's put it this way:

Most of us at work aren't supposed to be on the internet in the first place.  I know, we're such rule-breakers!

Anyway, if a manager was to come along and see Mooseknuckle, we'd get in trouble, and maybe fired for violating company policy.

However, if they were to come along and see an exposed breast, or anything blatantly sexual, we would immediately be fired for violating the sexual harassment policy.

AFK

I don't think it's as much as we're "allowed" to do it, as our bosses don't really know what we're doing.  At least in my case.  But if my boss were to pop in and surprise me, I would rather them see some texts then some tits.  

yeah what LMNO said. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on June 06, 2007, 03:52:55 PMAnyway, if a manager was to come along and see Mooseknuckle, we'd get in trouble, and maybe fired for violating company policy.

However, if they were to come along and see an exposed breast, or anything blatantly sexual, we would immediately be fired for violating the sexual harassment policy.

ooookay.

how is this sexual harassment? who is it harassing?

or is "sexual harassment policy" sort of the catch-all name for .. no what is it?

i thought sexual harassment policy meant something like that if Suu would be your collegue and she would ask you to stop making those lewd remarks (yea, if hypothetically she'd get sick of the attention or something :lol:) you oughta stop doing it -- or else get fired (or sanctioned)

but, apart from that, well if i understand correctly what you're saying, for your average boss nipples would be per default more worse than, say, a motorcycle-crash.jpg -- still think that's kind of weird, but i'll strike it up to culture or something.

heh what i sometimes did when i was working in an office was to turn off the stylesheet (opera shift-G, firefox view>page style>no style) and images (opera shift-I, firefox somewhere in the preferences) and it would look just like i was reading some boring long ass IT-related website comparing one sort of software whatchamacallit to the other. cause IMO getting caught with either kinds of images on the screen would be reason to, not get fired, but at least be considered "not working".
also writing the replies in Word (or in my case, my code-editor PSPad), makes it seem you're not browsing the net, plus doubles as you don't lose long replies there quickly :)

LMNO

In the US, it's called a "hostile working environment".

That is, while a car crash jpg would be uncomfortable, titsgalore.com would be sexist, which would make the company vulnerable to a lawsuit.

It's all about the money.