News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

I like you gusy

Started by Meunster, September 22, 2015, 05:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

I really like you guys. We hate the same things, which turns out, is everything.

I'm the happy buzzed right now, and I'm just reading archived posts and loving you guys.

No one else is that nice mix of punk and normie. The logical middle ground. I hate punks, and I hate normal people, though, guess I shouldn't hate "normal people" that's self righteous as fuck. I'm not awakened, or above. Nihilism means we're all shit but different, but I like my shit, and I like your shit, the peanuts and blood give it class.

I love the scripture, nothing else in the world says "Look what you can do, now don't do it, or do, but really just do your own thing. That's the most important."

I love you nigel, bro love, not actual love. How you put up with my shit, and see the irony and humor in it. That doesn't go through well on the internet, but you get it. sometimes...

I love you Roger, man, you don't hate me, but you really want me to shut up, and someone to tell me to shut up is all I want in the world. It's the motive that makes me sit down, take my pills, go to the gym, study, then come back on the weekend FUCKING CRAZY AS EVER, BASEBALL BAT TO ALL THE REAR VIEW MIRRORS OF THE  FUCKS WHO PARK ON THE SIDE OF A 2 LANE STREET. LIke yeah, I love playing leep frog over your car when there's someone else trying to go by, but really, telling me to shut up, plainly, without any of societies, "shut up, or fail, shut up, or starve, shut up, or disapoint everyone." that's what I want, the real, authentic. "shut up meunster, you're annoying me" cause to me, that's inspiration to get my shit together. After I have all my shit collected, and in a big bag, I'm putting it on someones door step though, so w/e.

I love you moot, you glorious fagget, wait... wrong website.

I love you Q. G, your work speaks for it's self and putting the effort you put into spreading discordianism needs to be recognized. Actually it is recognized, but now I'm recognizing it too. Which doesn't mean much, cause I'm shit. but a thank you is a thank you. So thank you m8.

I love you LMNO you're just a nice guy, and the first one to donate to that gofundme I made, which, then got taken down by the fucks who run the site, but I love the attempt. It inspired me to go ranting and raving at local college campuses, which inspired me to then ditch the ranting and raving for some crazy one night stand. Don't worry, I left a bunch of copyleft sheets at his house. Word of discordianism will get out.

AND TO the Australian without australian, making a bad name for all gunowners, when any true Australian would be able to punch a man to death from 100 miles away. I love you chasoadvocate. No one makes me feel good about myself like you do. If we replace therapists with Chaos advocate people would feel a lot better when they compare how they think to how he thinks, it's so simple, why hasn't science realized it?
but really, I hate being the weakest link around here, you new crazy people really take the stress off me.

I'm half temped to put a if you're offended or my perception of you clashes with how you see you, then I'm sorry I'm shit, don't worry about it.
BUT NAH, cause I love you all, and an I love you from a confident source is better then one from some limp dicked loser who shuffles blame around by using nihilism.
SO fuck it, I love you. Even you, the admins who I didn't mention, keep it up. Oh, and you, people who play small roles and ignore me(good idea btw) I love you too.

Poe's law ;)

LMNO

You're not so bad yourself.

Now get 7 hours of sleep, and enjoy tomorrow.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 22, 2015, 05:31:47 AM

He'll be back to being a dick by next post.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Yeah, but there's a better than zero chance that I will, too.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 22, 2015, 05:38:12 AM

Not me.  I'm full of rainbows and fucking unicorns.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2015, 05:47:36 AM

I once saw Roger fuck a man with his unicorn horn.  Yeah, fucked him right in the neck.

It was quite a spectacle, let me tell you.

Pretty sure neither of us is allowed back in the Duke on Queen Street.  At least not while Zanta is still kicking.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Hoopla on September 22, 2015, 06:40:40 AM

I once saw Roger fuck a man with his unicorn horn.  Yeah, fucked him right in the neck.

It was quite a spectacle, let me tell you.

Pretty sure neither of us is allowed back in the Duke on Queen Street.  At least not while Zanta is still kicking.

:horrormirth:   :horrormirth:
For the WAY that sounded coming from Roger, and the image Hoopla drew that was WAY WORSE than I was even kinda thinking.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Let it never be said hat I respond poorly to flattery.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2015, 05:34:26 AM

But he's OUR dick.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Drunk Muenster is adorable, and kind of reminds me of me when I was young.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Nast

Quote from: Da6s on September 22, 2015, 04:12:33 PM

Excuse me, but that's not a unicorn, that's just a depiction of a regular horse with rainbow diarrhea.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 22, 2015, 03:55:31 PM

But he's OUR dick.

We have a timeshare dick, Nigel?

HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING MY WIFE?  OH, GODDAMMIT!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2015, 10:01:34 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 22, 2015, 03:55:31 PM

But he's OUR dick.

We have a timeshare dick, Nigel?

HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING MY WIFE?  OH, GODDAMMIT!

Nigel's fucking everyone's wife.