LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 14, 2014, 02:45:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2014, 01:59:33 AM
Quote from: Trivial on August 14, 2014, 12:20:44 AM
Do they talk?

I'M AN EXPLODING DILDO!

I'M AN EXPLODING DILDO!

You owe me a new pair of pants, you bastard.

I kinda feel like this needs to be the intro to a song.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Da6s

Pretty much settled in Boulder. Getting into climbing again after a 7 year hiatus. Boulder had 5? climbing gyms so it was a great excuse to. Bought a full gear set and am extremely happy with my harness.

Currently at a 5.8 level. Need to get strength backk, so hooray to all that.

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

minuspace

Quote from: Raz Tech on August 14, 2014, 01:59:58 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 13, 2014, 11:24:11 PM
So, working on the next short story.

Bad guy (girl, actually) needs a schtick.

Weaponized sex toys?  Yes or no?

Well of course.  Any reason is a good reason to break out the chainsaw of tongues

DIESEL! :lulz: 

Suu

There's an article that a friend posted on Facebook about how parents shouldn't be excited about their kids going back to school, and in fact, even joking about it is a bad thing, because that means you don't love your kids or some shit.

http://www.sistersraisingsisters.com/please-do-not-be-this-mother/

Whatever happened to having a fucking sense of humor? I mentioned this, and got chastised, because "I'm not a parent and I will never understand."

Oh fuck off and hit your funny bone.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

Quote from: The Suu on August 14, 2014, 04:28:31 PM
There's an article that a friend posted on Facebook about how parents shouldn't be excited about their kids going back to school, and in fact, even joking about it is a bad thing, because that means you don't love your kids or some shit.

Whatever happened to having a fucking sense of humor? I mentioned this, and got chastised, because "I'm not a parent and I will never understand."

Oh good grief.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

God forbid children get a chance to spend some time away from mom and socialize with other people their own age, and learn how to function as an independent human being. You don't need to be a parent to realize that.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

To be fair, those kinds of posts are super annoying.

Suu

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 14, 2014, 05:31:35 PM

The false celebratory ones? Or the parents deriding the parents making the false celebratory ones because god forbid anyone has a sense of humor and they aren't parenting right?

My mother cheerfully told us to get the fuck out about a week before school started every year. We knew she didn't hate us around, because we understood she was joking.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

minuspace

Quote from: The Suu on August 14, 2014, 06:21:26 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 14, 2014, 05:31:35 PM

My mother cheerfully told us to get the fuck out about a week before school started every year. We knew she didn't hate us around, because we understood she was joking.

Yea, it was more an invitation or concession to have fun, followed, at the last possible moment with -

"Just don't die..."
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

minuspace

Unrelated, in spotlight, holding option key, "+" button turns into "..." :)

Reginald Ret

Link dead :(
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Q. G. Pennyworth

It worked earlier, they must have gotten sick of the criticism.

minuspace