News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Are Hotdog Buns Still Forbidden?

Started by Hollis Increase, April 08, 2012, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on May 01, 2012, 05:41:14 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 30, 2012, 05:54:02 AM
"Corn dogs" terrify me. They have since childhood.

You need to mix some sour cream and maple syrup together and dip the corndogs in it.

Welcome to your newest shameful addiction.

There are so many problems with this scenario I don't know where to begin.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 02:59:03 PM
Take:

1.  corndog
2.  sweepings of dog hair, from a long hair breed.
3.  mustard

Heat up corn dog.

Roll corn dog in mustard.

Roll corn dog in dog hair.

Congratulations!  You now have an official TGGR™ Sex Toy!

But I can still eat it once I'm done, right?

navkat

Quote from: Cain on May 02, 2012, 07:46:39 AM
Take:

1.  corndog
3.  mustard

Heat up corn dog.

I have never seen a picture of you, Cain so you have to understand that when you say these things, my mind conjures up images of a hairy corndog being eaten by your avatar.

the dreadful hours

minuspace

Take:

1.  corndog
3.  mustard

Heat up corn dog.

Did you remember to check the ATM?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: navkat on May 02, 2012, 09:38:59 AM
Take:

1.  corndog
3.  mustard

Heat up corn dog.

I have never seen a picture of you, Cain so you have to understand that when you say these things, my mind conjures up images of a hairy corndog being eaten by your avatar.

I think Cain's avatar would have made Tuco eat it.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Hollis Increase

So, then, the corn part isn't considered a bun right?
Ser Piggy could only find work as a Mortuary Transport Driver.  His appearance was far too disgusting for the living.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hollis Increase on November 01, 2014, 07:39:57 PM
So, then, the corn part isn't considered a bun right?

Hoo boy, the crypto-teabagger is back.  :boring:
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Don Coyote on April 08, 2012, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: Hollis Increase on April 08, 2012, 10:48:05 PM
Traditionally, keeping Discordian meant observing the dietary commandments of The Principia Discordia.  Specifically no hotdog buns.  Is this dietary rule still practised?

Did you miss the part where a Discordian is forbidden to believe everything he reads?

Also, there's another part of the book that says that they're mandatory*

*As part of a fully garnished hotdog every friday. Perferably this should be increased to multiple fully garnished hotdogs on fridays during lent. You should also eat as many hotdog buns as possible during passover, a bacon double cheeseburger on yom-kippur, and as much black pudding** as you can eat for lunch (preferably at high noon) every day during ramadan. These last four rules aren't in the book, but they're just common sense.

**The pig-blood based sausage, not the slime monster which splits into additional monsters when struck by a weapon that deals slashing or piercing damage.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

minuspace

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on March 07, 2015, 07:26:59 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on April 08, 2012, 10:52:14 PM
Traditionally, keeping Discordian meant observing the dietary commandments of The Principia Discordia.  Specifically no hotdog buns.  Is this dietary rule still practised?

Did you miss the part where a Discordian is forbidden to believe everything he reads?

Also, there's another part of the book that says that they're mandatory*

*As part of a fully garnished hotdog every friday. Perferably this should be increased to multiple fully garnished hotdogs on fridays during lent. You should also eat as many hotdog buns as possible during passover, a bacon double cheeseburger on yom-kippur, and as much black pudding** as you can eat for lunch (preferably at high noon) every day during ramadan. These last four rules aren't in the book, but they're just common sense.

**The pig-blood based sausage, not the slime monster which splits into additional monsters when struck by a weapon that deals slashing or piercing damage.

I must say frying up some black-pudding and toast can make a deceptively good breakfast.

Cain

I'm sure 2012 will value the above two posts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2015, 08:06:35 PM
I'm sure 2012 will value the above two posts.
What?  It's technically not sausage, you long-count shamer!

touchecstasy

Quote from: AFK on April 09, 2012, 01:07:03 PM

I practice this religiously.  Though, as it turns out, hotdog buns become vastly unnecessary when one has chosen to not consume hot dogs.  Granted hotdog buns do make great vessels for a great many foods....
Well if one is to embrace orthodox Erisian piety woke heartedly, the eating of a bun-clad wiener on Friday cannot be overlooked. Whether one eats buns on other days is rarely noticed. To eat only hot dog buns would be, IMO, a transcendent act of heterodox devotion to Our Lady Of Discord. There is no harm in eating oblong buns not specifically made - yet nonetheless suitable enough - to wrap around your repurposed pigs lips, eyelids and etc. Doing so conspicuously of course may come across as overly self important.
Quote from: Hollis Increase on April 09, 2012, 03:48:21 AM
Quote from: Guru Coyote on April 08, 2012, 10:52:14 PM

No. . . but I didn't believe that part.