News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Discord.pdf

Started by Trollax, June 23, 2004, 08:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: Captain Hotsuma
Quote from: MedeoIf you want, I could write some remarkably good....

...er, fluff....

*realizes he has nothing salient to say that the "higher minds" on this forum can't write volumes about*

why not write a book about the practical applications of quantam physics in the telephone book production industry?

now that I would pay to see... as a stage show or even a theatre resturaunt.

~~~~Closed~~~~

waht about a musical?

Trollax

Quote from: Captain Hotsumawaht about a musical?

*sings to the tune of "a spoonful of sugar"*

Oh a hand full of gluons makes the quarks spin around
the quarks spin around
the quarks spin around
Oh a handfull of gluons make the quarks spin around
and keep us at steady states

Lister

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: Captain Hotsumawaht about a musical?

*sings to the tune of "a spoonful of sugar"*

Oh a hand full of gluons makes the quarks spin around
the quarks spin around
the quarks spin around
Oh a handfull of gluons make the quarks spin around
and keep us at steady states

For some reason I see the singers dressed up in these brightly-colored foam outfits you see sometimes (it's most stereotypically a banana, but Gwar uses them as well), shaped like gluons and quarks (whatever they are), and doing some morris-dancing while they sing...

I would definitly pay to see something like this...
When I was a little man
Playdough came in a little can
I was Star Wars' biggest fan
Now I'm stuck without a plan
GI Joe was an action man
Shaggy drove the mystery van
Devo was my favorite band
Take me back to my happy land

SMFabal

Oh, yeah ... Let's set up an email or two for Discord.pdf - we can also use the webspace for an archive of past issues.

Right now, submissions@stgulik.net will reach me; I'll set up a second forward to Trollax soon (like, in the next 2-3 days)
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SMFabalOh, yeah ... Let's set up an email or two for Discord.pdf - we can also use the webspace for an archive of past issues.

Right now, submissions@stgulik.net will reach me; I'll set up a second forward to Trollax soon (like, in the next 2-3 days)

I'm game, if ya want me.

Any requests?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Slarti

i've never written anything before, mainly because i'm too unsure of myself to start. maybe i'll make an effort and try to write something. what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Slartibartfasti've never written anything before, mainly because i'm too unsure of myself to start. maybe i'll make an effort and try to write something. what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Just write. If you really need an audience and he doesn't want it, someone here will.

This is the way of things.

Trollax

I'm not too sure of a due date...
I have uni and I'm moving house next thursday... I'd also like to do another piece on the decay of culture worldwide (i'll be tying in the athens thing and a piece I'm doing on "Australia's Idle")... Plus I need an armload of condoms for my latest Greyface Inc Picture (which will probably go on the back cover) Anything humourous or ideas for mindfucks that are fairly simple and innocuous would also be good.