News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Just wanted to show off...

Started by astrogirlx2, August 20, 2005, 08:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrogirlx2

Looky looky!

(Yes, you actually have to click the link. Sorry!)
Carpe Diem,
Fancy Lady Miss Reverend Doctress Lydia Saint Moogy Moogy Johannsen High Priestess of La Isla Terciera Cabal (In Exile) MtF DiM K.S.C. esq.

"The Stuff We call Physics, They used to call Magic."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: astrogirlx2Looky looky!

(Yes, you actually have to click the link. Sorry!)

She's also Kali?

Survey says...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iron Sulfide

This is actually Eris' Genetic Twin.
Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: N'yo B?©, Terrorist ZenjaThis is actually Eris' Genetic Twin.

Meh.  More bullshit.  Eris has no connection with Kali, whatsoever.

Except in the minds of hippies.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

astrogirlx2

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerShe's also Kali?

Survey says...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Oops, my mistake. I guess I should have consulted you first instead of my pineal gland.

Good thing I'm not a Discordian!
Carpe Diem,
Fancy Lady Miss Reverend Doctress Lydia Saint Moogy Moogy Johannsen High Priestess of La Isla Terciera Cabal (In Exile) MtF DiM K.S.C. esq.

"The Stuff We call Physics, They used to call Magic."

East Coast Hustle

LOL! FREEDOM MEANS I CAN IGNORE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DOCUMENTED HISTORY AND ALTER FACTS TO SUIT MY WHIMS!
\
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: astrogirlx2

Survey says...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Oops, my mistake. I guess I should have consulted you first instead of my pineal gland.

Your pineal gland seems to be retarded.

Please post a link to the Kali/Eris connection, in EITHER culture's mythology...or even any SIMILARITIES, other than the fact that they are female.

And don't feel bad...there ARE no discordians.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast HustleLOL! FREEDOM MEANS I CAN IGNORE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DOCUMENTED HISTORY AND ALTER FACTS TO SUIT MY WHIMS!
\

MY PINEAL GLAND TOLD ME SO!11@ONEONE
\

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: astrogirlx2

Survey says...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

hehe :twisted: hehe

The Good Reverend Roger

Eldora outs another of her monikers.

Details at 11.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

the only possible link i could guess of is the fact that the golden apple had kallisti on. i mean it sounds like kali. and has some of the letters.

:roll:

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerEldora outs another of her monikers.

Details at 11.
What the hell are you on about now?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerEldora outs another of her monikers.

Details at 11.
What the hell are you on about now?

:roll:

OK, so everyone who is new or posts infrequently is me now, OK, just so we're clear :roll: