Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Chasing Eris

Started by Placid Dingo, June 29, 2012, 11:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 08, 2012, 09:38:57 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on November 08, 2012, 05:53:59 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 08, 2012, 01:15:44 PMPortland, California (hopefully bowling in THE bowling alley)

Dimo, how much do you know about THAT bowling alley?

I'm not sure if thats meant for Dimo or I. 

Assuming typo, this page and the Gorightly page linked sum up my knowledge;

http://23ae.com/2011/12/the-brunswick-shrine/

Typo.  And thanks!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Placid Dingo

Generally when people say 'Brooklyn' do they mean NY or MA?

BOSTON, not Brooklyn GAHHHHH. Ignore this message.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Placid Dingo

If you CAN get out to Whittier on the 23rd of Feb, I think it would be worthwhile, as Dr Bob Newport, on of the first five Discordians will be there, at the Bowling Alley that Gorighlty claims was the alley in the Principia. It's a pretty special scenario, imo.

Placid Dingo

USA MEAT UPS

PORTLAND FEB 9

WHITTIER, SoCal, FRIENDLY HILL BOWL, 23rd FEB

NORTH CAROLINA 16th MARCH

NEW YORK 30th MARCH

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on July 08, 2012, 02:15:55 AM
Theres some particularly well known folk I'd like to contact. If any one can indicate the best was to contact the following people I'd be grateful.

St Mae.

Kassanine

Reverend Uncle BadTouch.

Sondra London

Wes Unrah.

Mae and Uncle BadTouch have emails but I haven't had phenomenal success with emailing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Hm.  Will have to ponder.

LMNO

I'm gonna drop a line to Dingo on the FB page and see if Uncle BadTouch is actually gonna be involved.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 15, 2012, 04:51:18 PM
I'm gonna drop a line to Dingo on the FB page and see if Uncle BadTouch is actually gonna be involved.

Please let me know, because I don't want my name attached to anything he's involved with.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

yea, I'd not be comfortable if Uncle BadTouch is involved with this...

EK WAFFLR

I'mma throw myself on this. I want nothing to do with him.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

I send Placid a message.  Will let you know what he says.

Juana

Yeah, 100% out of LS is going to be around
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Pope Pixie Pickle

I mean, unless Dingo plans on challenging Uncle BadTouch on the paedo crap and giving him what for.

I'd be all for someone calling the asshole on his shit in person and filming it.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Pixie on November 15, 2012, 05:37:41 PM
I mean, unless Dingo plans on challenging Uncle BadTouch on the paedo crap and giving him what for.

I'd be all for someone calling the asshole on his shit in person and filming it.

This could work.

Otherwise, out.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on November 15, 2012, 05:37:41 PM

Pretty sure it's going to be a book, and all that would mean is that there will be a book in which the author calls a Discordian out for defending sexual relationships with underage girls, and then a bunch of other interviews with Discordians. And all of our names on it together. Best case scenario, our names are associated with a guy who defends sex with underage teens, worst case scenario, we all denounce him, thereby making the book about Uncle BadTouch, also thereby making him appear to be a central figure in modern Discordia, and further muddying the waters when future generations wonder whether it was all a huge joke that Uncle BadTouch put us up to.

That's why I just want to stay away and not have my name on anything he's involved with.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."