News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Really real discordians

Started by Dalek, November 21, 2010, 08:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 02:41:40 AM
I fucking hate LARPers.

Some of my best friends are LARPers.

But I wouldn't let my daughter marry one.  I have to think of my property values.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:37:24 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on November 22, 2010, 02:35:14 AM
Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on November 22, 2010, 02:30:33 AM
Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on November 21, 2010, 10:15:40 PMAlty and 000 have a point here, but so does Dalekk. Personally I've learned a lot of useful and inspiring stuff from this community, but it seems to me that people have to be very careful with what they post unless they are in the inner circle or otherwise already have a few oldfag friends to defend them if they make a single "mistake" in the way they think.
Either that, or they have to have a good sense of humor about themselves and the things they think they believe.

Also, supposing I'm in the "inner circle", I still gotta be damn careful what I post because when I post dumb shit (really dumb shit) people will shit all over me! It's more like an "inner sphincter", in that regard.

Stop dragging facts into a perfectly good rant about the tyrannical "oldfags".

By the way, +10,000 points to Herring Martinique for yet another vicious homophobic slur!

-fag is /b/ slang, not so much of a slur.  So you have Eurofags who complain about Americacentrism, Christfags who won't shut up about this undead guy they know, Moralfags who object to torrenting anime or NSFW pics.  So obnoxious, and the product of either a homophobic or post-homophobic culture, but not actually a slur.

IIRC, "gayfag" is what you need to use if you want to actually call someone gay.  I dunno, I only know all this stuff second-hand.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Golden Applesauce

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on November 22, 2010, 02:46:11 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:44:43 AM
Quote from: Golden Applesauce on November 22, 2010, 02:44:18 AM

-fag is /b/ slang, not so much of a slur.  

Fuck off.

WHO IS DRIVING ROGER?
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=27420.0

Nice.  50 points for the low blow.  You should probably go get cancer.  That'd be good.

And who is driving Roger?  Well, since it's not HIMEOBS (It's Sunday), why, it must be a pedantic shit tick who feels the need to defend a homophobe!

Don Coyote

Fuck off.
What Roger said. Fag is STILL a homophobic slur. Don't fucking justify using it by using 4chan.

the last yatto

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on September 05, 2008, 06:39:36 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 05, 2008, 06:37:50 PM
Hi guys.  What's going on in this thread?  I've been busy beating up on Conservotards. 

EDUCATION.

WE ARE TEACHING THE NEW MEMBER HOW TO DO EXACTLY AS ROGER SAYS.

IN FIVE MINUTES, WE IMPLANT THE MIND CONTROL RAY RECEPTORS.

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 02:50:19 AM

Fuck off.
What Roger said. Fag is STILL a homophobic slur. Don't fucking justify using it by using 4chan.

Well, now GA will have to find something you posted as evidence that you're not in your right mind.

You can't just walk around not listening to GA's expertise, you know.

We should have GA and Requia do THUNDERDOME!  TWO PEDANTS GO IN, ONE COMES OUT!

The Good Reverend Roger

And here comes Peleus to make a bad situation worse.   :lulz:

Phox

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 02:50:19 AM

Fuck off.

BINGO! So to repeat the sentiment, fuck off.

To address something else: I came here and fucked up a few times, and didn't have any insider friends. Now I iz insider, teeyoo. Who needs to be defended? If you can't defend yourself, this probably isn't the place for you anyway.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:47:52 AM

Fuck off.

WHO IS DRIVING ROGER?

Nice.  50 points for the low blow.  You should probably go get cancer.  That'd be good.

And who is driving Roger?  Well, since it's not HIMEOBS (It's Sunday), why, it must be a pedantic shit tick who feels the need to defend a homophobe!

In an ideal world, Roger is driving Roger.

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:53:59 AM

i cant help it this time, the topic calls to me

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on November 22, 2010, 02:55:59 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:47:52 AM

Fuck off.

WHO IS DRIVING ROGER?

In an ideal world, Roger is driving Roger.

Well, yes, but you've implied that Roger isn't driving Roger, so this isn't an ideal world, which implies that you're not actually going to go fuck yourself.

:(

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pēleus on November 22, 2010, 02:56:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:53:59 AM

i cant help it this time, the topic calls to me

No problem.  Just clean up your mess, is all.