News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 27, 2014, 03:39:20 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 27, 2014, 07:14:40 AM
I initially wondered if this was some kind of elaborate Twitter troll, like kids pretending they didn't know who Osama Bin Laden was after he was killed.

Alas, no.  I found articles going back over 3 years talking about Twitter's "colon" obsession, and at least two Twitter accounts devoted to updating the masses on Twitter's love of colons.

LINKS PLS

https://twitter.com/coloncologne
https://twitter.com/colonsmellsgood

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 27, 2014, 06:04:41 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 27, 2014, 03:39:20 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 27, 2014, 07:14:40 AM
I initially wondered if this was some kind of elaborate Twitter troll, like kids pretending they didn't know who Osama Bin Laden was after he was killed.

Alas, no.  I found articles going back over 3 years talking about Twitter's "colon" obsession, and at least two Twitter accounts devoted to updating the masses on Twitter's love of colons.

LINKS PLS

https://twitter.com/coloncologne
https://twitter.com/colonsmellsgood

:lulz: Thanks!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

The Johnny

Quote from: Trivial on November 29, 2014, 09:25:07 PM

:lulz:

Like, swords used to have cross-guards to prevent slipping-up of the hands while thrusting, or slide-downs from the opponents swords...

It seems realy silly, cause sabers arent heavy and the cross-guard wouldnt prevent a slide down.

I dont get it.  :?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

minuspace

Quote from: Trivial on November 29, 2014, 07:37:20 PM

I'm fine.

Is that flick of the wrist an act of nonchalance, or could it be a signal?
Quote from: The Johnny on November 29, 2014, 10:34:49 PM

Like, swords used to have cross-guards to prevent slipping-up of the hands while thrusting, or slide-downs from the opponents swords...

It seems realy silly, cause sabers arent heavy and the cross-guard wouldnt prevent a slide down.

I'm thinking it must just be a demonstration having something to do with orthogonal distance-standing techniques.  Like comparing shotokan to later competitive styles of karate, or something.  It's all about posture.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dude.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Trivial

In other news, the people that like star wars way more than me said those are more like exhaust ports as he's using a crystal that is too powerful for regular saber use.  In the books I guess.