News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

the dark clouds roll in from over the west mountains

Started by -Kel-, March 04, 2010, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

hurled together in this massive valley of polar opposites, i sit high upon a hill in a tower of doom where experiements are done daily on mice and men. Are we done yet? No, 20 credit hours of calculation and theory, two months left. Can I do this? Will I do this? I find my mind melting and converging on frenzy, like a starved mutant ram wanting to leap off the cliff side instead of bounding up it in a gracful like state. Body weakening, more input coming, no output avilable. the clouds roll in and hit us at random as we turn another page and move more and more into the depths of doom and destrucion we have brought onto ourselves. when the sun shines in the morning it is not warm, only blinding as the cold wind rips threw the bodies of the children of thought and art as they move to the maze of the connecting towers.
i call for spring, i call for may, for this will all be over, and i might start sleeping again.

20 credit hours....

-Kel-

translation.....HOLY FUCKING STORM CLOUDS!!!!! IT WAS SUNNY FIVE MINUTES AGO! FUCKING UTAH!!! THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE BUILDING MAIN DOORS WERE LOCKED SO I HAD TO GO TO CUT THREW THE ART BUILDING TO GET TO THE BACK DOORS AND ON ACCIDENT HIT THE WRONG BUTTON IN THE ELEVATOR AND ENDED UP ON A LAB FLOOR, WENT BACK DOWN, WENT TO CLASS FAILED A MID TERM, WENT OUTSIDE AND FUUUUUUUCKCCKK WIND OMG THE FUCKING ICE COLD WIND!!!

SHIT GOTTA GO TO BACK TO WORK NOW, I WORK FULL TIME AND TAKING 20 CREDIT HOURS SO GOING MORE INSANE AS THE DAYS GO BY. HHHEEELLPPPPPP!!!!

im on a horse, wait no im not DAMNIT!!!

LMNO

I'm still not sure what the hell is going on here, so I'm still not commenting.

Doktor Howl

75F and sunny, here.  I believe I may go lie down on the crane pad and take a nap.
Molon Lube

-Kel-

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 04, 2010, 07:50:22 PM
75F and sunny, here.  I believe I may go lie down on the crane pad and take a nap.
:argh!: :argh!:

you'll be crying come july

-Kel-

Quote from: LMNO on March 04, 2010, 07:49:44 PM
I'm still not sure what the hell is going on here, so I'm still not commenting.

ive just lost it because of midterms. dont mind me.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: -Kel- on March 04, 2010, 07:57:16 PM

June and august, actually.  July is the monsoon, and that's the best time of year, here...Because you can watch the "SUV Regatta" as tourists and morons from Oro Valley get swept away to their doom when they assume that their "4 wheel drive" will get them through a flooded wash.

I kind of live for that.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 04, 2010, 08:00:07 PM

June and august, actually.  July is the monsoon, and that's the best time of year, here...Because you can watch the "SUV Regatta" as tourists and morons from Oro Valley get swept away to their doom when they assume that their "4 wheel drive" will get them through a flooded wash.

I kind of live for that.

June on the optimistic side. I'm willing to bet it'll be in the 90's by the end of the month.

Tucson,
Summer's already here.  :sad:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 04, 2010, 09:40:38 PM

I kind of live for that.

June on the optimistic side. I'm willing to bet it'll be in the 90's by the end of the month.

Tucson,
Summer's already here.  :sad:

Oh, yeah.

But on the bright side, that's when the freaks come out, downtown.

Your proper education is about to commence, young Freeky.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 04, 2010, 09:43:06 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 04, 2010, 09:40:38 PM
75F and sunny, here.  I believe I may go lie down on the crane pad and take a nap.

I kind of live for that.

Tucson,
Summer's already here.  :sad:

Oh, yeah.

But on the bright side, that's when the freaks come out, downtown.

Your proper education is about to commence, young Freeky.

It's about time.  :fap: