News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

fuck you utah legislature

Started by -Kel-, March 10, 2010, 04:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

you are, of course, entitled to your opinion, and your opinion will be given all of the consideration which it merits. I suspect Badges might be quite pleasant IRL to people she has to live next to, but on PD she's generally been mostly a shithead to anyone who doesn't meet her lofty standards of, well, anything.

yes, it was forced upon her. we also make her make all our clothing, cook our food, and will be marrying her off to her own uncle in about a month.

East Coast Hustle

you live in Utah, so I had already assumed most of that, but thanks for clarifying.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

also, way to, y'know, utterly ignore the point, which is that your little friend has spent 6 years being a passive-aggressive shitbird on this forum. :lol:

ECH,
not laughing with you

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:03:14 PM
you live in Utah, so I had already assumed most of that, but thanks for clarifying.

utah its just like Jamaica, but with less machete's and venereal disease.

ohhh!!! now i get the point of the bug up your ass. guess you didn't get the does of antibiotics in time. it's ok little one. we all understand.

LMNO

So close, Kel.  Wrong island.

For the record, I got nothing against Badger.  I got nothing against ECH either.

That's all I'm saying.

-Kel-

Quote from: LMNO on March 12, 2010, 08:11:07 PM

For the record, I got nothing against Badger.  I got nothing against ECH either.

That's all I'm saying.

when he said he was from St. Thomas i though he was referring to this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas_Parish,_Jamaica

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: -Kel- on March 12, 2010, 08:14:16 PM
So close, Kel.  Wrong island.

For the record, I got nothing against Badger.  I got nothing against ECH either.

That's all I'm saying.

Now I know that you either don't bother actually reading my posts or that your reading comprehension is a product of Utah's public education system.

By all means, keep going. :lol:

East Coast Hustle

just a little helpful advice, though, "little one" is pretty much the exact wrong thing to try to get under my skin with. :lulz:

It's not only terribly un-clever, it's just dead wrong.

cavehamster

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:31:45 PM
just a little helpful advice, though, "little one" is pretty much the exact wrong thing to try to get under my skin with. :lulz:

Awww he's not so little after all, guys!   :lulz:

Regardless, epic trolling ECH.  You are certainly going all out here for this one.

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:27:56 PM
So close, Kel.  Wrong island.

For the record, I got nothing against Badger.  I got nothing against ECH either.

That's all I'm saying.

well, now that I know that you either don't bother actually reading my posts or that your reading comprehension is a product of Utah's public education system, I guess I should cut you some slack.

But I won't.

really? cause here you say

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 10, 2010, 03:01:29 PM
"not quite THAT 3rd world. I'm from St. Thomas, which is the asshole of both America (technically) and the caribbean basin (well, after all of Haiti and Kingston, Jamaica). No civil wars, but you've still got a good chance of being cut with a machete and there are still plenty of places on the island where people live in shacks built out of corrugated zinc and driftwood and cinder blocks, open sewers in the slums, people commuting on donkeys, diseases you thought didn't happen anymore, the whole bit.

It's a Tropical banana republic hellhole, only the corruption is subsidized (and in turn profited from by) the American federal government."

so are you now saying your from the st. thomas of the virgin islands? the only other one is bulgaria.

don't worry about cutting me any lack, i wont cut you any after all the ignorant shit you've spewed from your gaping asshole.

edit: ignorant shit in this thread.

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:31:45 PM

ok, wittle sparky. is this better?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: -Kel- on March 12, 2010, 08:35:54 PM
Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:27:56 PM

That's all I'm saying.

well, now that I know that you either don't bother actually reading my posts or that your reading comprehension is a product of Utah's public education system, I guess I should cut you some slack.

But I won't.

really? cause here you say

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 10, 2010, 03:01:29 PM
"not quite THAT 3rd world. I'm from St. Thomas, which is the asshole of both America (technically) and the caribbean basin (well, after all of Haiti and Kingston, Jamaica). No civil wars, but you've still got a good chance of being cut with a machete and there are still plenty of places on the island where people live in shacks built out of corrugated zinc and driftwood and cinder blocks, open sewers in the slums, people commuting on donkeys, diseases you thought didn't happen anymore, the whole bit.

It's a Tropical banana republic hellhole, only the corruption is subsidized (and in turn profited from by) the American federal government."

so are you now saying your from the st. thomas of the virgin islands? the only other one is bulgaria.

don't worry about cutting me any lack, i wont cut you any after all the ignorant shit you've spewed from your gaping asshole.

Given that none of the other St. Thomas' are technically American soil, you're pretty much just confirming my opinion of your reading comprehension, if not your general intelligence. But by all means, keep digging. :lol:

ECH,
loves these intellectual conversations

East Coast Hustle

At least your little friend is smart enough to not respond to a criticism of someone's behavior on the forums with a string of spittle-flecked ad hominem attacks. How does it feel to be someone else's ineffective attack dog? I bet it's not even appreciated. So sad.

ECH,
still laughing at you. Like this ---> :lulz:

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:41:06 PM

Given that none of the other St. Thomas' are technically American soil, you're pretty much just confirming my opinion of your reading comprehension, if not your general intelligence. But by all means, keep digging. :lol:

ECH,
loves these intellectual conversations

trying to insult me instead of actually answering a question....damn you're so smart.  :roll: :lol:

East Coast Hustle

still not realizing that your question was answered in the original quoted post.

who's the smartguy now? :lol: