News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

ITT, we discuss why Opera FUCKING SUCKS

Started by Cainad (dec.), August 28, 2009, 01:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I USED OPERA BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THE FIRST ONE'S FREE, AND NOW I LIVE ON THE STREETS

COINCIDENCE?

Cainad (dec.)

Has anyone else noticed that Opera only came into existence after AIDS was invented?! There's definitely a connection there.

Payne

Because it was the REAL Vice-Pres candidate with McCain. You can only see The Truth if you use Opera and perform a complex mouse gesture though.

Payne

Because Opera controlled Stalin, if you look closely with this specially filtered picture of the Yalta Conference, you can see that Opera is only for RAGING COMMUNISTS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on August 28, 2009, 01:26:06 AM

Because Opera controlled Stalin, if you look closely with this specially filtered picture of the Yalta Conference, you can see that Opera is only for RAGING COMMUNISTS.
Quote from: Payne on August 28, 2009, 01:23:38 AM

Because it was the REAL Vice-Pres candidate with McCain. You can only see The Truth if you use Opera and perform a complex mouse gesture though.
:lulz: :lulz:

Payne

If you look closely, you can see Opera is actually a region of Iraq, and the REAL reason we invaded it in the first place. FUCKING OPERA!

-Kel-

Thurnez Isa

Opera's the browser used by Sailor Moon, Barney the Dinosaur, and that whiny Emo fuck from Twilight
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Payne

No one actually uses Opera. It's all a conspiracy to make us feel bad about the browsers we all actually do use.

fomenter

television, magazines, book clubs now the Internet.... somebody stop this opera person before its to late
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Brotep

You tell 'em!  Who the hell speaks Italian anyway?

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Personally, I feel we are overlooking the real threat, from Chrome.  Opera is just a paper tiger, er, browser.

Pope Pixie Pickle

:argh!:

I use chrome!

it loads quicker on my shit computer.

Cain