News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 11, 2014, 02:22:51 PM
Quote from: Allfather Waffles on April 11, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

wat

Oh, they are on a hilarious anti-masturbation tear lately. Them and the Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't know if that particular image is genuine (I kind of doubt it) but they do say some funny shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I just found this in the kitchen at work

EXTREME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on April 11, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

EXTREME

I'd think it would be hard to rock climb with a bible in one hand.  Possibly dangerous.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

and hard to parachute with no visible chute.

But he's holding the EXTREME FAITH BIBLE. Jesus is his parachute. And the Holy Spirit is his Mountain Dew.

LMNO

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

wat

Oh, they are on a hilarious anti-masturbation tear lately. Them and the Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't know if that particular image is genuine (I kind of doubt it) but they do say some funny shit.

You know...  You'd think they'd be all for taking care of your own business.  After all, no contraceptives needed, one would think consent would rarely be debated, and abortions due to this would be rare, statistically speaking.  Also, low odds of passing on STD's.  (Except Roger, he'd mutate new ones to inflict upon Tuscon via the aquaduct.  On purpose.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Luna on April 11, 2014, 07:10:18 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

wat

You know...  You'd think they'd be all for taking care of your own business.  After all, no contraceptives needed, one would think consent would rarely be debated, and abortions due to this would be rare, statistically speaking.  Also, low odds of passing on STD's.  (Except Roger, he'd mutate new ones to inflict upon Tuscon via the aquaduct.  On purpose.)
I think your idea of their goals is inaccurate.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on April 11, 2014, 07:10:18 PM

I like to share.  :)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cramulus on April 11, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

EXTREME

My little notepad that they gave me at work says "X-TREME White Paper".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel