News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

EDIT: Daniel Radcliffe as a Big Gay Cowboy. Due to the limitations of Photobucket, we can't SHOW you why he's.... well... BIG.

Darth Cupcake

My contribution to the story.

Also, I do not like these pictures of Daniel Radcliffe. He is a few years younger than me, so it makes me feel pervy. :p
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

All I have to say is...

Thank god he's legal now.  :lulz:

All those HP boys grew up to be way too cute. It's terrible. It makes me feel like a dirty fangirl...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Except Draco.

He looks like he got hit with a Uglius Stickus curse.

Suu

He's not that bad...but at least Jason Isaacs makes up for it. GODDAMN Lucius is pretty.

Apparently he lives in Barrington too.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

I, personally, would gladly wear the Hogwarts uniform for Alan Rickman as Snape. :lol:

I try to avoid thinking about the little children-aged characters. I distract myself with the distinguished older men. Like Lucius, and Sirius. Tattoos on the chest? Yes plz!

As a side note, a story ftw from the bad_sex LiveJournal community I enjoy reading: girl is having sex with her boyfriend. He pulls out and, as he splooges on her back, yells "EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

LMNO

Oh, no.  He.  Didn't.

Cramulus

for us muggles-
what's that mean?

Darth Cupcake

Cram, I will try to explain at lunch. Unless someone can do it really well here. But otherwise, I am feeling too lazy to type it.

Alternately, google "Patronus charm."

LMNO

It's a spell in which a milky white substance eminates out of your wand and takes on the form of your guardian animal.

No shit.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on July 24, 2007, 05:23:04 PM
It's a spell in which a milky white substance eminates out of your wand and takes on the form of your guardian animal.

No shit.

:lulz:

:mittens:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

It depends where you fuck her.

:rimshot:

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on July 24, 2007, 05:23:04 PM

No shit.

It gets rid of Dementors, who are basically floating Ring Wraiths who suck the happiness right out of you and make you really cold.

Watch/Read: Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix