News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:mittens:

This thread is Legendary LAIL, and it just made my day.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

Payne

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 24, 2007, 04:33:04 PM

Dammit. I can only award the prizes to Cram, here.

Plus a voucher redeemable for an all expenses paid trip to Internet for two.

I am now working on the next installment of WOMPertainment.

Payne

The misadventures of Mourning Star, co-starring BMW, D-Cup and Hunter, with a special guest appearance from Fred.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Cramulus

Cramulus

:lulz:

Damn you D-cup! beat me by nine minutes

I blame the new guy at work I had to show around

Suu

Unfortunately I can't participate today guys, the bosses are breathing down my neck.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Darth Cupcake

Haha, nice, Cram. :lol:

AHAHA, Payne. Brilliant!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

B_M_W

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I'm...Gonna...Die......

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Cramulus

That One Guy

I love this thread - it is making a rather shitty day much MUCH more bearable.

That last frame is hilarious  :lulz: :lulz:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.